Chapter 7

^^^Sam Jones^^^

"Becca" Daz says with a sad expression.

"Leave me alone" I say, more tears rolling over my cheeks.

"I can't. Why didn't you tell them? Why don't they know? Does Bella know?" Daz says.

"I said leave me alone Daz. I don't want to speak to you right now" I say, my voice cracking from crying.

"Why are you crying?" Daz asks.

"I thought you were different. I thought you would actually wait for me and not pressure me in telling you anything. But your just like everyone else" I cry.

"Becca, I didn't mean to -" I cut him off.

"Hurt me?" I say "I trusted you. This is why I don't trust anyone. Because they throw it away" I'm starting to get angry.

I stand up and take my bikini off and shift into my wolf form and run away again. I hear Daz curse under his breath. I run and run and run until Daz tackles me and we roll until we stop and he's on top of me.

Please listen to him Sin says. Sin is Daz's wolf.

Why should I? All he wants is answers. Maybe he'll leave me, blow my cover and people will find me. If they find me I don't know what will happen I tell Sin.

He won't he doesn't want to hurt you. Your our mate. He didn't mean to hurt you like that. It infuriates us to see someone is hurting you. You're an amazing person who deserves better than to be hurt. We want to help you, not hurt you. Sin tells me. I look into his eyes and sigh. Daz let's me go and I sit down.

Let's go home I say. I run towards home with Daz behind me. I shift into human form and put my clothes back on and Daz does the same.

"Do you forgive me?" Daz asks quietly. He doesn't come near me. I sigh and hug Daz tightly. He quickly reacts and wraps his arms around me, making me feel protected.

"Of course I forgive you. It's just a touchy topic for me. I have trust issues" I say into his chest.

We walk into the house to find everyone gone to school. I walk to the garage and drive Daz and myself to school. By the time we get there it's the afternoon. The end of lunch.

We only have 2 hours in school before leaving again. I drive Astrid home and we get there before anyone else.

-------Two weeks later-------

I walk through the door after dance practice and walk straight into my dad. He grabs my hair and pushes me against a wall.

"Get changed" he snaps and pushes me towards the stairs.

I shakily climb the stairs and get changed in my bedroom. I don't want to leave so I don't. A few minutes later my dad comes into the room with a murderous look.

He grabs me by the hair and I scream and he throws me to the floor.

"Downstairs" he says through clenched teeth. Everyone comes out of their bedrooms to see what's going on. I put on a fake smile and my dad puts one on too.