Chapter 10

^^Becca's everyday bike^^

I wake up with a gasp and sit up straight in bed. Ignoring the pain in my arm. I look over to Bella looking at me. In the same position as me.

"What happened?" Daz asks me. He holds my hand, making me look at him.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"I found you in a pool of your own blood in the bathroom. Then a few minutes later Bella suddenly passes out" Daz explains to me, a little angry because he doesn't know what's going on.

I laugh nervously and look down at my bandaged arm. I sigh and start to unwrap the badges on my arm. Daz puts his hand on my arm.

"You need to heal" Daz says.

"I am" I say and take the rest of the bandages off.

I look at Bella and she nods in encouragement as she takes her top off to look at the cuts on her torso. I close my eyes and concentrate on power. On healing. A few seconds later, I open my eyes and watch as the green light forms in the palm of my hand.

The same colour as my hair. I gently press my hand to my arm and watch as the marks disappear. I look over to see Bella do the same. Bella looks at me and walks to my bed.

She sits behind me with her legs crossed. I take my top off and she presses her hands to my back. I don't feel anything, but a few seconds later she stand up and faces me.

"All healed" she says. The boys stare in disbelief and slowly walk up to us. They look confused.

"We saw the Moon Goddess. She showed us how to use our true powers. Who we really are and how to stop our father and mother" I say, spitting the word mother.

"Oh and she wants to see her future son-in-laws tomorrow" Bella adds with a laugh.

"Your mother?" Ryder asks.

"The Moon Goddess" I correct.

"How are we her future son-in-laws?" Daz asks.

"We are her daughters" Bella says as if it's obvious.

"I thought that was a myth?" Daz says.

"It's not" I say.

I get up and walk out of the door to find the others. I feel completely fine. As if nothing happened in the first place. They shouldn't be in school.

"Kids" I shout. I look everywhere but no one is home. I keep looking until I hear rattling, screaming and crying coming from the basement.

They couldn't. The kids are all so innocent. I run to the infirmary and look at Bella with a worried and furious expression.

"Becca?" Bella asks.

"They have them" I say. That's all I have to say. We both run out of the room and straight to the basement. I go in front of Bella. I tell her to stay and she does as I say, knowing that I have a plan.

I walk down the stairs quietly and step into the room. They haven't noticed me yet but I see the kids on the floor. Callum is chained up and so is Astrid.

Arabella is strapped to a chair and Sam and Aaliyah are on the floor cowering away. As if sensing my thoughts, my parents turn towards me. They have an evil smile.

"Look who's awake?" My father says "back for round two?"

"STOP" I demand.  They look taken aback by my outburst.

"You can't tell us what to do" he says. Bella walks down and stands next to me. We both show no emotion.

"I'M WARNING YOU" Bella says.

"Ooo, so scary" my mother taunts with an evil smirk and laugh. That's it. I feel myself get angry. I lift off the ground and all I see is red. They stare at me in disbelief.

"Let them go" I snarl in a powerful and an authorative voice.

They instantly scramble to release the kids. Bella goes to help them and I stare down at my parents. They instantly run upstairs away from me. I take a few deep breathes and help the kids.

I carry Callum and Astrid, Bella helps Sam walk. Daz carries Arabella and Ryder carries Aaliyah. We take them to the infirmary and look at the wounds.

We use our powers to heal them. Once we finish, we let them rest. Sam sleeps in an infirmary bed but he only had little injuries. We don't see my parents for the rest of the night.

In the morning, we check on the others to see them healed and moving. They go back to their rooms. As I sit on my bed with Daz next to me, I get a mind link.

'7PM tonight' the Moon Goddess says. I reply with an ok and turn back to Daz. I haven't had any alone time with him in a while and I miss it.

"Thank you" I say simply.

"For what?" He asks.

"For staying with me" I shrug. Daz moves closer to me and looks into my eyes.

"I would never leave you alone" he says. I can feel his breath on my cheek.

'Kiss him' 
'I want him' my wolf says.

"Thank you" I say again.

"Are you ready for tonight?" I ask him. He brought clothes over for tonight.

"Is it true?" He asks me.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"Your mother is the Moon Goddess"

"Yes" I say "She's really sweet. You don't have to worry"

"She's the Moon Goddess. What if she doesn't like me?" He asks.

"Don't be rediculous. She loves us all" I reassure him.

He looks around, thinking about something. I put my hands on either side of his face. He looks me in the eyes with worry. I kiss him on the lips briefly and see him calm down.

He looks at me and kisses me again. His pulls me closer to him and deepens the kiss. I kiss him back. I don't know how long we are kissing but someone walks into the room without a warning.

I jump off of him and look at the person at the door. Callum looks at me with a mischievous look.

"What did you need Callum?" I ask softly. I walk up to him.

"Who's visiting tonight?" He asks.

"The Moon Goddess" I simply shrug my shoulders. His eyes bug out of his head. We told the others about it but Callum wasn't in the room because he was with his friends.

"When?" He asks, still shocked by my response.

"7 pm. Be ready before that" I say.
---------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to leave a comment 💜