Chapter 17

After we finish opening our presents, we got changed and put our presents safely in our rooms.

I put my leather jacket back on and turn to see Daz smiling at me.

He walks over to me and places his hands on my waist.

"That wasn't your only present" Daz says.

"It wasn't?" I ask.

"Nope, you'll get your next two presents tonight" he whispers the last part.

My heart starts to race and I can't hold back anymore. I put my hands around his neck and pull him closely before crashing my lips into his.

After a few minutes, we break apart to go and meet the others downstairs where we are all going out for a run. I know what your thinking. You went oit forna run this morning.

Well, you can never run too much when your a wolf.

We all transform into our wolves, the whole pack is running with us today.

At the front is me and Daz as the Alpha and Luna. Behind me are my Beta and Delta, Bella and Callum alongside their mates. Then it's the rest of the pack and their mates.

The warrior wolves are on the outside of the pack to protect with the highest ranking warrior wolf right at the back.

Me and Daz are capable to fight for ourselves and so are my Beta's and Delta's. We are the strongest and fastest people in our packs.

I howl once and begin the run. I run fast but not too fast so that everyone can keep up. There are new pups at the back with their parents. It's their first run with the whole pack.

As we run, I embrace the feel of the wind through my fur and the mud between my paws.

We do a full circle before getting back to the pack house where we all turn back into our human forms.

We all eat in the dinner hall in the pack house, the chefs even made us cake which the kids helped decorate. It was so cute.

The cake was blue and green with chocolate sponge and buttercream icing in the middle. There was a crown on top and mini wolves surrounding it.

At the dinner table I was wearing my crown. Callum and Jake both wear the necklaces to show their Delta as well as having the aroma. Bella and Ryder have necklaces too to show their Beta's. I have a crown and so does Daz to show we are the Alpha and Luna.

"Happy Birthday" the kids say. We have an eventful day, playing with the kids. Now, it's finally time for bed.

"Happy birthday, Becca" Bella says before going to bed with Ryder. I smile and go to my room with Daz.

"So, what was that present you were saying?" I ask him.

"Hm, I'm not too sure" Daz plays dumb. I laugh and shake my head.

"Please?" I ask. Daz laughs and goes into the bathroom to shower. He comes out with a towel hanging low on his waist.

"So, do you want it?" Daz asks. I nod and he laughs.

I move to the end of the bed. Daz turns around to reveal a tattoo on his back. It's a black rose, with our initials underneath.

"When we have pups, their names will be put around it" he says.

"That sounds amazing" I sigh.

"So you like it?" Daz asks.

"Are you kidding?" I laugh "I love it" I jump on Daz and hug him. He's the absolute best. He laughs and spins me around.

It's been such a good day and an even better night 😉

------------------
I

t's a week after our birthday, things have been running smoothly, thankfully.

"Any news?" Daz asks.

"No" I say. But, at that moment, I get a link from Callum. My main warrior and Delta.

Queen. We have a problem...