fix it, felix

Smashing buttons. Cursing relentlessly. Glaring at the screen. Eyebrows converging. I'm giving my all at this stupid game I don't even know how to play, "Damn it, get that little dipshit."

My thumb-pressing intensified, struggling to catch that bastard.

You lose.

"Shit?"

Felix grabs hold of my wrist. Chuckling, he says, "Woah, tiger. Easy. You don't want to crumble your phone into pieces like a cookie, right?"

"Fuck off, Felix." I mutter, gritting my teeth. I slammed the phone onto the table a bit too hard. My heart thumped, a little worried I might have damaged my phone. I sent it a glance, and was about to pick it up when Felix took it and typed my password in.

I rolled my eyes as he scrolled through my messages. "What? He dumped you?" He laughed gleefully at me, his freckles showing, contrasting his pretty white teeth and dusty rose lips.

"What do you think, huh? I thought you're a smart ass." I snickered, getting a hold of my phone and shutting it down. I stuffed it inside my handbag and sighed.

His laugh died down, but a smile was forming on his lips. "No, seriously, Kat. I thought he's into you?"

I looked at him in the eyes. "Don't you get it? It's over."

He slung an arm around my shoulders and said, "Aw. That's why you're so grumpy these days. And you told me just now."

"I didn't tell you. You snooped into my phone and read our convo in front of me." I corrected him, laying my head on his shoulder.

He giggled. "Damn right. 'Sorry, you're too good for me.' What the hell was that?"

"I don't know. All I know is that he's such a bastard, toying with my feelings and thinking it was nothing?" I grumbled.

"Hey." he called. I looked up at him, looking right at me. "It's good you got dumped."

"What?"

"Because you're still not into him that deep." He smiled. A genuine smile. "You'll move on in a few days. Trust me on this."

I sat up and looked back at him. "I have an idea."

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"My heart..." I started, but my chest starts to tighten.

"What?"

"Fix it, Felix."