for you

"felix?"

"yeah?"

"the sky's pretty, right? you still watching from your window?"

"it is, but i feel like the sun's about to come up any time soon."

"it's now 2 am here, what time is it there?"

"four in the morning."

"ah, right, your time's ahead by two hours, right? go sleep now, i'm gonna hang up--"

"no! i wanna talk to you. i wanna hear your voice. i want to feel like you're here with me before i doze off at the rooftop..."

"ya, you're at the rooftop? you should probably sleep now! go back to your room. i know you've a had a very busy day, so you have to rest, felix."

"no, i told you, i'm okay, alright? and i'm getting a day off tomorrow--or later, rather, so it's okay for me to stay up as late as i can..."

"that's not the point...it's morning, felix-"

"noona, please let me do this. for you. for me. because i miss you so much. kat, i miss you and every day i wish you're here with me. i know it's corny because, i'll be home in two weeks, and i'm just stopping myself from flying to korea right now...but i really miss you. and the hyungs too..."

"oi, felix. you're so hard headed. i'll call back. later, okay? i don't want you to get sick. you've overworked yourself for the past month and your sleeping pattern's messed up--"

"this is all...for you. i love you, kat. i'm back at my room, i'm gonna sleep now. promise me you'll call okay? or when i call, you'll answer?"

"duh, of course felix. i doubt you'll call, i'm always the one to make the first move!"

"haha! good morning, kittykat! i love you!"

"i love you too. rest well, felix. can't wait for you to come back."

---