felix feels...funny

Minho and Felix made up. Of course there's still awkwardness between them, and between us, but I hope it'll all go away in time. The day after they made up, Minho and I also decided to talk, just to clear everything up. I don't have feelings for him anymore, as I've said before, it just felt like I had a little crush on him while we were dating, but it's nothing more than that...that was why I got over him so easily.

It was a cloudy morning. When I arrived at the café, he was already there, reading a pocket book. He looked up when he sensed me, and smiled. Then, he closed the book as I walked towards the table where he sat. A pretty cactus in a pink pot adorned the table, a cup of coffee was in front of him. "What do you want to drink? I wanted to order something for you but--"

"No, it's okay, Minho. I just ate breakfast." I politely declined, smiling at him. He nodded.

He always looks good. Really. His brown eyes, cute lips and pretty teeth...though it does not make me feel giddy and flustered about it, like the way I used to when we were still dating.

"What did you want to talk about, Minho?" I asked him. Felix was hesitating a little about our talk, but I told him I just wanted to hear Minho out.

He sighed. "I wanted to clear things up. Please let me explain myself."

I had nothing to say, and also that's the reason why we're here today, so I just nodded and looked him in the eyes as he started talking. "You and Felix are together now, right?" I nodded again, averting my eyes and looked at the bookshelf behind him. I saw him smiling at me. "That's great, Kat. Anyway, I wanted to say sorry...again. About everything. The break up, asking you out again, the kiss at Chan's...all of it. I'm so sorry. I'm a bastard." he looked down, and cracked his fingers.

"It's okay, Minmin, really," I said.

His shoulders tensed, his eyes widened a fraction, and he covered his mouth with the back of his hand. "Ah....please don't call me that," then, his cheeks flared. He covered his entire face with his hands. Then I realized I called him Minmin, my pet name when we were still dating.

I felt my cheeks become hot, too. I averted my gaze. "S-sorry..." Fuck. That's so fucking embarrassing.

He faced me again, chuckling. "I-it's okay...um, so..." he cleared his throat. "That break up over text..." he started, his voice trailing away.

"'Sorry, you're too good for me...' I mean that, Kat. I just feel like...y'know, we don't match? Because I really think you're too good to be true. You're a great person, and I'm just...me. And while we were dating, I can definitely feel something..."

"What do you mean by 'something?'" I asked.

He smiled at me. "One word, Kat. Felix. Before we even started dating, I knew what you feel for him."

I shook my head, "That's--I'm--"

"That's because you're not aware. Actually, both of you aren't aware. I know. Chan knows. Everyone knows except you. The way you look at him? You can't deny it. From the very start I know I had nothing on him. But I asked you out, then you said yes, I thought I had won. Then I realized, I was still behind...because you're different when you're with him. You look happier, even when you just come across his Instagram stories or when you see his tweets...I can feel it, Kat, and it hurts...until now, it hurts a little..." he bowed his head. "I tried to make you feel that way for me, but it's no use. Because Felix owns your heart."