feisty, felix

It was another No Felix Day, and it feels so empty and boring. Calls and texts and snaps and tweets doesn't compare to the times we hang out and chill. I mean, yeah I do hang out with Chris and the others while Felix isn't there but it's different with him. He's my bestfriend, and he was my first friend out of all of them.

I'm so sick of No Felix Day, though. I miss that boy.

Mom gave me some of her pasta for lunch, and I ate it, reminding me of Chris. The last time I ate spaghetti bolognese was a week ago, where he decided to cook for me, Jisung, Woojin and Hyunjinnie.

While eating, though, I was surprised to see Seungmin calling. I answered it.

"Noona! Jeonginnie says that we can visit Felix now," Seungmin says into the phone. It sounds a little choppy so I listened in carefully and asked him again.

"What did you say Seungminnie?" I asked him, placing my chopsticks beside my plate.

"Felix is okay now! Wanna come and visit him with us?" I clearly remembered Chris toying with me about Felix's condition, but it's Seungmin who makes me come with them. Should I believe him? Maybe I should. It's Seungmin after all.

"Um, okay, I'm gonna come over later. After lunch. See ya," I tell him and then I hanged up. It's 11:46 AM. It's quite hot again today, but mom decided to crank the air conditioner up.

"Kat, how is Felix doing? He has gastroenteritis, right? It's been so long since I've seen him..." mom says as she finishes her plate.

"Oh, Seungmin says he's okay now...Maybe I'll visit him later. His whole squad's gonna be there to check on him, too," I say.

She nods and stands up to get our plates, as I went on with my dessert. "Apple pie's great, mom. Can I bring some? For Felix?"

She smiled knowingly at me, then goes to the kitchen. What? I shrugged and went on eating as I scroll through my Twitter feed. Nothing interesting...oh but wait there are lots of dating issues going around. And a sasaeng? Harassing an idol? I rolled my eyes and continued scrolling. Stupid sasaengs. But then, mom placed two apple pies in front of me. I looked at her questioningly, as I watched her wrap it up. "Uhm, mom?"

"What?" she asks back. "It's for Felix. A gift. And for the boys, as well."

I smiled. "Oh! Okay, mom. Thanks."

I took my plate and placed it on the sink. Then, I headed up and took a shower, before dressing up and putting on makeup. I wanna see him already. I missed that kid.

That's why when I reached his house and from the first floor I could hear their voices and laughter, I sprinted up and, without knocking, barged into his room. "Felix!" I exclaimed. His surprised face greeted me, and I ran towards him and gave him a hug. The other guys were shocked by my sudden appearance, yells of surprise came out of their mouths and their eyes are as big as saucers. Cute kids.

"Woah!" Changbin exclaimed.

"You scared me, Kat!" Jisung reacted, his hand on his chest. I laughed. Sorry, squirrel.

"Sorry guys, I just missed this guy so much!" I said, pinching his cheek. He lost a little weight, though.

"Oh my god, Kat, is this a new way of attempting to give me a heart attack after that day?" Felix asks, chuckling, hugging me back.