flustered felix

It was...what? A week from that star gazing incident and whenever I get a little too close to Felix, he'd always blush or he'd avert his gaze or he'll avoid me entirely. What the fuck is wrong with that kid. I want to punch him because he's avoiding me and I also want to punch him (and myself) because he's so damn cute and I love him.

At first I was like, hm, okay? Guess you wanted to be alone for a while. Okay, it's fine. Couples need time for themselves, too, and I completely understand that. But then, when I tried to hug him after not seeing him for a day or to hold his hand he'd be all red and he'll find ways to get away, like four days ago. "U-um, Katz, I have to go now. Mom just texted me," that was just one of his excuses.

Today, though, he literally pushed me when I pinched both his cheeks and went all uwu on him. I looked at him, annoyed and confused. "Why are you pushing me away? Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

Once again, he bowed his head and said, "K-kat, I--"

I groaned, and cornered him. Into a corner. Literally. And looked at him straight into his eyes, willing him to look at me but he wouldn't. I sighed. "You're clearly avoiding me. What's wrong, baby?" I asked.

His eyes widened, and he covered his freckled face. "Aish, stop that, Katz..."

"Why the hell are you avoiding me? I want to know," I asked, rolling my eyes as he closed his eyes and his cheeks turn into red again. Well, I kinda know the reason but I want to hear it from
his lips.

"Tell me or I won't let you go," I said, smirking. "Tell me baby."

Slowly, he opened his eyes and pouted at me, the red on his cheeks intensifying, turning a deeper red. Like a tomato. His ears are starting to get red, as well, and I'm enjoying this blushy Felix. "Noona, this is harrassment."

I had to laugh at that. "Tell me the reason first."

He sheepishly smiled, still looking downwards.

"C'mon, babe," I urged him, smiling at how his flushed cheeks burn bright red. Ah, so cute. The picture he has when he's still a little boy popped inside my head; this Felix right here reminded me of that.

"Don't call me that! Hajima!" he says, looking a little grumpy, his smile turning into a pout. Blushy-grumpy.

"Why? Why?" I teased him, poking his warm cheek.

"I feel so damn flustered, Katz and it's driving me crazy!" I laughed. Seriously. Felix is acting so cute, fuck.

"Ah, so that's the reason right?" I teased him, giggling. "Aw, Felix is flustered~ What a cutie~ I love you so much baby!" I placed my hands on his cheeks and grinned at him. "But don't avoid me! I'm gonna get mad, Felix."

"Ah! Stop it, noona, my heart feels like it's jumping out of my ribcage and I'm shaking so hard because you're making me feel so fucking flustered! God! You don't know how much I love you!" he exclaimed.

I was completely stunned I stared at him with surprise, my mouth slightly agape because of his sudden burst of emotions. His brows are furrowed while he's looking straight into my eyes, then, he cupped my face and kissed me on the lips lightly. "I gotta go, Kittykat. Seriously, you're so clingy--"

"But you love it. And you're clingy too, just a reminder." I stated. I watched as he looked at me, then averted his gaze, and looked at me, and averted his gaze again. I bit my lip to stop my giggle.

"A-aish! J-just come here!" he said. Before I even went up to him, he pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me.

I can almost melt.

His heart is beating steadily against mine, I can feel his breath on the side of my head, and his lips on my hair. "F-felix--"

"D-don't talk noona. I'm shy..." he says, and with the voice he's using I can tell he's still blushing.

I giggled. "Cute."

----

hi, this is the pic katz is talking about lol. isnt he the cutest?! i loooove this picture of him so much oof🤧💗

 isnt he the cutest?! i loooove this picture of him so much oof🤧💗

it's the last minutes of voting. omg pls vote y'all :((( i even asked our neighbour's wifi password to use another ip address dhksxhka

i have a question to ask! do you want me to publish my stray kids au here? the ones i made on twitter? lol. im thinking about it and i guess that would be ok since i made some aus that got lots of words and stuff.

also if you stan stray kids (ofc), the rose, bts, chungha, lovelyz, red velvet, day6, pentagon, gidle, follow my twitter if u want to. lol. it's @/SKZOPHRENIA

ps. im sorry if this took so long i just lost inspiration to write for a while but then woojin posted on ig so here it is!😂💖💖💖💖
pps. HAPPY 4K READS OMG. SERIOUSLY. THIS IS MY FIRST EVER FANFIC THAT GOT 4K READS AND IM SO SHOOK AND HAPPY.

#hyunjin3rdwin😂

bye~

UPDATE: 12:00KST WE WON ON THE VOTINGS HDKSHDJAHSJAHS IM SO HAPPY ISTG. I WAS SO WORRIED EARLIER IN THE MORNING BC WE'RE ON SECOND AND THE GAP WAS PRETTY BIG BUT HDKSHDJA WE MADE IT STAYS! FOR THE BOYS! IM SO GLAD!👏🏻 (aaaand im suddenly writing the next chapter hdkahda what an inspiration😂)