fearless felix.

"C'mon," Felix says, trying to drag my whole body by pulling my hand. "Come with me!"

"It's too early in the morning! What time is it, 7 AM?! Why are you here, anyway?" I grunted, sending him a glare.

He laughed. "What do you mean 'too early'? You really need to wake up, dummy. It's lunchime! Get ready, I just sent Olivia to summer camp and now, we'll go to the mall. You have to shop clothes with me!"

I stood up, scratching my head in annoyance. "You are such a girl. Go out."

"What? Why!" He exclaimed.

"Stop screaming! I'm going to get ready! I don't want you watching me--"

"Why not?" He smirked at me. I threw him a pillow as he hurriedly headed out, laughing. "Quick."

I showered quickly and put on light makeup. Then, I wore what I immediately saw inside my closet: a shirt and shorts. Hm. This'll do.

I wore a pair of sneakers and went out. I saw him tinkering with his phone, sitting on the couch while munching a few M&Ms from the jar at the coffee table. "You pig, stop eating my candies." I said, adjusting the strap of my shoulder bag.

"Mm? Okay let's go!" He stood up (after shoveling a handful of M&Ms inside his mouth) and shouted, "Mom! We'll go now!"

"Okay! Have fun, kids!" I hear my mom answer back from the laundry room.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his dad's car. "What the hell, Felix. Why--"

"Felix Fun Fact. Did you know, I am 18 years old in Korea?" he said, almost rolling his eyes as he opens the door to the passenger seat. "And also, that I have a student's license and that I asked for permission to borrow Dad's car?"

"That doesn't--"

"I know how to drive. Chill. I'll be careful."

Okay.

I went in and grabbed his phone from his hand, plugging it in and blasting Ariana Grande on the stereo. "Mhm, I like this." I muttered, smiling, as he started the engine.

"Unpredictable." he whispers. I smiled, I know he just rolled his eyes at me.

-

Sometimes, I'm starting to think Felix is girlier than me. For one, he likes to talk a lot.

"Look at this pretty shirt, Katz, I think it'll look good on me, yeah?" he says, handing me a plain black shirt that's almost the same as about twenty shirts in his closet.

"Hey, Kat. I heard about this huge food park near this mall. Chan says they have a kangaroo-themed stall and really delicious cakes. I'd like to try it all later!" he says, munching on an egg waffle with ice cream and sprinkles on top, drizzled with chocolate sauce.

"Wow, and on sale? I'll get these good ol' pair of shoes." he says, not even bothering to try it on because, I quote, "It's my size. I don't have to try it on and I know it's perfect on me as soon as I laid my eyes on it."

And second, he really likes shopping. Very. Much. Whenever I go visit his room, I always feel like I'm at Uniqlo or something. Hell, he can sell all those clothes and create a ten-storey building out of the money he made.

He took a turtleneck, a blazer, a few shirts, and a black leather jacket. "Oi, gorgeous. I'm gonna try this on and see if it's worth it." he says, letting me sit on a chair. He placed the shopping bags beside my seat and then he entered the cubicle, carrying the clothes he just got from the hanger.

While waiting, I checked on my phone to see if someone texted me, but was not surprised to find none at all. Huh.

I then checked on the recent email I got, and was halfway through with it, when I heard the door unlock. I lifted my head to see him go out wearing the leather jacket, over a white shirt. Damn, he looks good in it.

I chuckled, watching him turn around in front of the mirror, admiring himself. "I really like it when you're like this...how amusing. You're cute."

"What do you mean, Katz?" he says, wiping off dust from his jacket. Yeah, his. I know he'll get this one.

"Fearless Felix."