special: morning, minho

The alarm went off at 6 AM. I missed jogging and just walking around while there are still no people outside. I don't really feel the need to jog, especially because my body doesn't gain weight easily like other girls. I don't know, no matter how much I eat, I just won't get plumpier than my normal body--if I go on a diet, I'd probably be a walking skeleton.

I secured my phone inside my pocket and zipped it close, as my earphones dangled. I took it and popped them into my ears. Day6's Shoot Me is already a few seconds into the song. I then jogged, I have no particular place to go to, so I went with where my feet would take me.

The sun's starting to go up, the cold air beginning to get a little warmer. The sunlight illuminated the empty road, occassionally, a cars would pass.

I found myself near a bookstore. And, unexpectedly, Minho was there. I jogged towards him. "Morning, Minho."

He sent me a glance and smiled. "Jogging?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I was bored. Purchasing another book?" I asked. Still the same old bookworm I used to know. We used to go to bookstores, and when he gets a new book, he'd read it to me until I fall asleep.

He nods. "Yeah, last book of the series I've been obssessed on." He says, turning his head towards the book store.

I smiled. "That's good. I heard you were having a sleepover at Changbin's last night?"

He chuckled. "Oh, right. I actually came from Changbin's house. They're all still asleep, though. And if you're curious, yes, we did finish Jeongin's puzzle."

I laughed.

"Well, then, I better get home. Hope you find that book. Bye!" I waved at him and jogged away.

"Wait!" he called out.

I stopped, and then turned to look at him, confused. "What is it?"

"Um...have you finished Malice yet?"

I sheepishly grinned. "Not yet. It's too deep."

He chuckled. "That's okay. Well, got to go. Be careful." Then, he went inside the shop.

--
i made a mistake HDKSHAKHA i was supposed to update jeongin's special before this one im so sorry🤧 jeongin's special comes first then this! i dont know what got into me that made me update minho's first😂 anyway if this made you confused im rlly sorry; you can read jeongin's and then minho's special after! thank you!!!!