freeze, felix.

I really love mango slushies. It reminds me so much of my childhood, how my family spent summers at amusement parks, at the mall, at the beach, at a tourist spot. Everytime I buy mango slushies now, I feel really nostalgic.

Oh, yeah. Mango slushies also remind me of Felix. Back when we were still little kids, his family only goes to Korea every summer. His parents were busy the whole year in Australia, and he and his siblings are studying there, so they'd sacrifice a month to visit here. It's also the reason why I loved summer--because I get to reunite with this guy. "Strawberries again," I said, rotating my straw around my drink.

"Mangoes again," he snickered.

"You never get sick of strawberries, yeah?" I said.

He grinned at me. "Of course. I love strawberries. Korea's strawberries are sweeter. Rachel also thinks so." He took a sip, and suddenly stopped, massaging his temples. "Agh, brain freeze."

I laughed. "Little sips, Felix. Little sips."

"Should've ordered something from a bottle-o somewhere..." he says,

"As if they'd let you purchase alcoholic drinks. They won't give you some cold ones at the store til you reach 21," I remarked, finishing my slushie. That fast.

He pouted at me.  "You bludger! You just don't want to come with me."

"Pfft, it's so nice to hear Aussie slangs from you. I heard so much that I've now come to understand everything." We stood up, when I saw Minho about to approach us. We made eye contact, and I looked back at Felix. What the hell is he doing here?

"Bloody hell..." I muttered.

Felix smiled. "What's with that reaction? And also, using an Aussie slang? That's cute, Katz."

I gulped when he started to walk over. Panicked, I leaned over Felix, with my hand on his lap and inched towards his face. His brows are furrowed, but why does it look like he's blushing? I can smell his perfume, Versace Eros.

My favorite scent that he uses.

He looks at me as if I'm doing something weird--well, I am doing something weird--and he asks, "What are you doing, Kat?" he asks, puzzled at my actions.

I held his nape and said, "Freeze, Felix. Don't move."

His voice became husky as he said, "You..."

"Wait..." I moved away and breathed a sigh of relief. "He's gone." I watched his back, walking away with his hands inside his jean pocket. Tch. He's still wearing that signature flannel.

Felix turned his head and faced me. "What? Who?" His eyes tried to look for Minho.

I sighed again, slumping on the chair. "Minho. He looks like he's about to come over so I showed off my immunity."

Still puzzled, he asks. "What? Immunity?"

"You."