felix flipped.

"I made cookies and cheesecake!" I say as Felix enters the kitchen. Chan's kitchen. I am also baking some chicken in the oven, 'cause Chan and Woojin wants some.

"Mum, Dad!" Chan exclaims. "Is the cheesecake done yet?"

"What the hell, Chris, stop foolin' around you fool," I say, letting Jisung's cheesecake cool down. I then placed the cookies fresh from the oven on top of the counter but Chan, too eager to eat some, nonchalantly picks up a cookie only to get his finger burned by both the hot cookie sheet and the hot cookie.

"Ah!" he shouted. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the sink, letting the water run over the burned area. I felt Felix watch me as I grab some ice inside the fridge and placed it on Chan's finger.

"Kiss the burn! Kiss the burn!" Chan says, laughing. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Next time, Chris, don't fucking pull off another idiotic stunt like that," I scolded him as I guided his hand in the water, gently massaging the burn.

"Roger that, Kat!" he says, still stupidly smiling.

I turned to look for Felix. "Hey, Felix, can you grab some tissues--where is he?"

Chan chuckles. "I don't know? Maybe he went to the comfort room or something..." He got some kitchen towels and gave me some, to wipe my hands.

"Oi Chan, you know the drill, it's good to go in three minutes," I said, gesturing towards the oven. He nods.

I went to look for Felix and saw him facing his phone. "Who'll come?"

"Jisung, Changbin...Woojin, 'cause he's gonna get some chicken for his Daejeon trip today..." he trailed away. "That's all. Jeongin has summer classes today, Seungmin and Hyunjin's busy."

"What?" I said. "Woojin's going to Daejeon? Why?"

Felix glanced at me. "Ask him, not me."

I pouted, then nodded and sat beside him, laying my head on his shoulder. "Can you give me some of that perfume?" 'cause he smells so fucking great.

"No."

"Please?"

"No." he says.

"I'll give you some of mine!" We heard Jisung's voice from the door.

"Squirrel!" I shouted, running towards him. "Cute Squirrel! I missed you!" I cooed.

I seriously treat them like they're all my younger brothers. They got used to it, though.

"Goyangi! It's been a while!" he says, offering a hug. Of course I hugged this squirrel. He swayed me side to side. "I'm with Changbin hyung!"

"I made you some cheesecake!" I exclaimed, pointing towards the kitchen. His eyes got bigger, followed by a smile.

"Wow!"

Changbin then enters, in all-black clothing in this hot weather. "Hey, Kat! Hey, Felix! Meow!"

"Baby Changbin!" I greeted him, ruffling his hair. "Give me an aegyo!" he pouted his lips, then grinned. "Ah, cute! Baby Changbin is so cute! Give me a hug!"

Felix comes up to him, bumping me outta the way. I shot him a glare. "It's been so long!"

"Um, it's only been five days?" Chan snickers, emerging from the kitchen with the warm cookies. We all settle at the living room as Jisung sets up the TV, looking through Netflix. I joined him