feel it, felix?

(im so sorry for the super late update bc i lost my glasses. and i was very very busy watching skiz vids and guides lmao bc i dont know their personalities that well so pls forgive me im a new stan ;-; i tried hard to make it feel like it's them [but still failed so i kinda made them into what i think they are sorry]. also, i would like it if you educate me about them lolol <3 )

Felix suddenly opened up about Minho and why he made me drunk just so he could make me talk about him...that's no big deal for me though, but...Felix and Minho used to be friends when they were younger, I think when Felix was 12? But they drifted apart because Felix kept on going back to Australia, and he met Chan there. Now they're just...acquaintances. I remember the day when I told Felix I was dating Minho, he was so shocked. That was the reason why.

Chan called us for a brunch, but too bad, Felix and I just ate at a café near my house before he called so we all just chatted here and called Jeongin.

"Jeongin, our cutiepie, you came!" Chan says, running right into Jeongin and enveloping him into a huge tight bear hug. Jeongin greeted him with a smile and by hugging back (and by fake struggling.) "I'm gonna buy you some fairy floss later."

"Floss? But I wear braces, hyung." Jeongin states matter-of-factly.

Chan laughed. "Somsatang!"

Felix rolled his eyes. "What a clucky."

Chan noticed Felix throwing a low-key tantrum.

"So! Kat...Felix here has been complaining about how you told him that Minho's sweet--that hurts! I'm older than you, so stop hitting me!" Chan says. "That Minho's sweet to you but when it comes to me he's a savage."

"Seriously though, when I saw him two days ago he was still as savage as ever. Like, I told him the weather's so nice and that we should hang out more since he's not busy...then told me he'd love it more if we don't."

Minhoe. How dare you treat Chris like this. "But it's okay with me, seriously, Kat, why does he treat you so good while he treats us like he doesn't care?"

"Of course hyung, because Kat noona is important to him--" Chan cut off Jeongin. Poor baby.

"And I'm not?!" Chan exclaimed, looking sideways at Felix.

"That Minhoe...I'm sorry you get to experience that, Chris--"

Jeongin, Chan and Felix laughed in unison, slapping each other's backs. "Good one, Katz!" Chan laughed.

Felix's eyebrows furrowed, holding on to Chan's arm. Jeongin pursed his lips, his eyes turning huge. "What did you say?" he says, acting as if he hadn't heard him.

"Katz?"

Felix leaned closer and asked once again, "What? What is it?"

Chan sighed, "Kat. Satisfied?"

Felix smiled smugly, satisfaction evident in his eyes. "Yeah, that's what I thought I heard. Good one, Kittykatz!" he says in a heavy Australian accent.

"Hyung, you're such a baby..." Jeongin says.

"Ya, I'm not! Changbin is!" Felix answers. "Speaking of, haven't you been in touch with him? Where is he? It's been so long since I have seen him--"

"It's only been three days, hyung." Jeongin says, eating a croissant while sipping iced coffee. Aw he looks so adorable, like a lil hamster. I reached out and patted his head.

"Why. Are. You. So. Cute," I say, proceeding in pinching his cheeks 'cause you can't help it, really, when you're faced with a smol bun-bun named Jeongin.

He scrunched his face which made him a lot cuter and I almost melted.

Chan laughed and placed an arm around Jeongin's shoulder. "Yeah right? He's so cute I just wanna place him inside my pocket and let him stay there forever! Wait a minute, I brought you here to eat! You don't want to?" he asks us as he offered me some garlic bread.

"Ya, Chan hyung, Kat and I already ate our brekky so don't feed her again because she'll be bloated!" Felix says, getting a hold of a garlic bread and then...eating it himself.

Chan raised his eyebrow at him. "Hm? Yeah? I'm gonna pay...you really don't wanna?"

Felix's eyes me, grabbing my hand, "Oi, you told me you're still hungry, right? C'mon let's eat and use up all of hyung's credit! Gaja, gaja!" he laughs gleefully, waddles away, pulling my wrist. I sent Chris an apologetic smile.

Felix practically ordered pizza as if he hasn't eaten earlier. Being modest, I just ordered a matcha frappe. Felix kept on insisting that I should buy some bagels and rolls but I said no.

When we returned, Chan gave Felix a disapproving stare and spoke in Australian, whilst checking his phone. "Ah, uri Baby Changbin's snowed under--" I cut him off.

"But it's summer...?" I asked. Jeongin and I looked at each other, unable to understand what he's trying to say. Jeongin shrugged.

Felix and Chan looked at each other, and laughed. "Nah, he's busy." Felix clarifies. He then translates it to Jeongin who nods and giggles, probably getting some inside joke I don't know about. I sipped from my frappe.

"What? Why?" I asked. "Why are you laughing Jeongin-ah?" I turned to Jeongin. Ah, what a beaut.

"Noona, it's because eveytime they eat, they pick on Changbin hyung and let him do all the cleaning!" Jeongin answers my question. I sat next to him. Felix is still eating his pizza.

"Jeongin-ah..." I say, wrapping my arms around his arm. "You probably shouldn't do that to Changbinnie!"

"Eh, noona, Seungmin hyung says so--"

I poked his nose. "Ya, when it comes to Seungmin you do everything."

"Kat! Come back here!" Felix says, brows furrowed while chewing. What a cutie.

"No, c'mere!" Chan says, teasing Felix.

"No, I want to be with Jeongin." I say, snuggling closer to Jeongin, who is giggling. Felix stands up and grabs my hand, urging me to stand up.

"Don't harass the youngest!" he says, his voice sounding a lot deeper. Chan watches with amusement in his eyes, smiling, his dimples showing, his chin resting on top of his hand.

"I'm not harassing him! I'm just being affectionate! Y'all can do it to him...why can't I?"

"Because you're a girl, goddamnit. Even if he's younger than you by two years--" he tells me with a low voice, in English, looking sideways at Chris. Felix bit his lip.

Chris shook his head. "No, no! Don't mind me! I can't hear you."

A thought suddenly entered my mind. A smirk formed on my lips as I mocked him. "Do you feel it, Felix? I think you're jeal--"

He turned away and went back to his seat, suddenly busy with eating pizza again. Jeongin looked at him, puzzled, and then looked at me and damn he looks like a cute confused pup. Chan's holding his laughter in, saying, "This is the best way to spend my credits during this week. We should do this more often with the others!"