fluffy felix.

"Kittykat, hug me please?" Felix says.

I shot him a look. "What is wrong with you? First, you kiss me out of nowhere, then you act so weird yesterday when we ate brunch with Jeongin and Chan, and now you're clingy as hell? Did you get a cold?" I felt his forehead, but then he grabbed my hand, placed it around his shoulders and hugged me. A bear hug.

"Agh! That's better!" he exclaims, swaying me side to side.

"Felix! Can't breathe!" I struggled, pushing him off but he's chuckling. I can't help but to laugh, too. He's just so cute and unpredictable.

"You hug the others, why can't I? Please noona?" he complains, his mouth so close to my ear, his voice giving me freaking chills. Okay, what the fuck. That noona came out of nowhere and I wasn't ready! He caressed my hair. "Mm!" he says, then snuggled closer and tightly wrapped his arms around my body.

"Ya, jinjja, I can't breathe!" I told him. He let me go after a few seconds, laughing gleefully. I took my phone and there was a notification. It was Seungmin. He says he'll come over my house with Woojin, Jeongin and Hyunjin. "Felix, Seungmin says they're coming."

"Ah, no, tell them go to Chan hyung's instead," he whined, laying his head on my lap.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "You're really weird, Felix. Why are you so fluffy today?"

He smiled at me. It always fucking gets me. "I just feel like it."

And...allow me to narrate the things that have happened when the four arrived. Seungmin was happily dancing around, chanting Changbin hyung's not here, Changbin hyung's not here with Woojin, Jeongin and Hyunjin laughing at his sillines. Felix pouted at them, especially at Seungmin, who's happy that Changbin's not here.

Seungmin decided to suddenly cook omelettes for us (what a cutie). Hyunjin complained, saying he can't eat onions. "Then don't eat," Seungmin replies, standing up after taking a bite and went into the kitchen. Five minutes later he emerges with a plate of freshly-cooked onion-less omelette and gave it to Hyunjin. Jeongin snatched a piece of egg from his plate, but I offered mine, since I got a lot on my plate. Literally. Woojin even ate what's left in my plate. "You didn't bring any chicken?" Woojin shakes his head sadly.

"Too bad, isn't it?" he asks, munching on a forkful of eggs.

"So you just really went here to cook eggs and eat?" I asked Seungmin, with my 'are you kidding me' face. He laughed, then pinched my cheek.

"Yes, noona," he said, followed by a giggle. Then he also pinched my other cheek.

"You're going to hurt Kat-noona!" Hyunjin says, trying to protect me from the snail that's more like a snake. That didn't stop Seungmin from pinching my cheeks, though.

I scrunched my nose and pinched his cute left cheek lightly, "Aigu, uri Seungminnie is growing up into a good man." I patted his head like I'm an old granny praising her grandchild.

"Ya--" Felix was about to start, but I cut him off.

"Ya, you can stop pinching my cheeks now, Sunshine," I complained, swatting off his hands. He giggled and let me go. "What! You're blushing! Cute!" I said, laughing.

"Omo, omo, Seungmin-hyung you're so cute!" Jeongin says, followed by a dolphin scream. Woojin stifled a laugh, but failed. He laughed alongside Jeongin.

The topic suddenly turned into how to be cute in a girl's eyes, Hyunjin's suddenly asking tips on how to be popular in school so that he'll do it when school starts. Felix rolls his eyes, saying why be cute when you can be cool. Woojin says that he should learn how to sing, because that shit's cool. Woojin gave Hyunjin a few pointers, since Hyunjin raps.

"C'mon, let's practice those heart-melting aegyos and pickup lines!" I urged him.

He cleared his throat. "I may be allergic to cat fur, but I will never be allergic to you, Kat-noona." Hyunjin says, covering his face with his hands. Jeongin, the cute muffin that he is, screamed like a dolphin once again (after making a face.)

Felix looked at him, at a loss for words. "Wow, you really are a corny dude, aren't you?"

Jeongin and Seungmin sucked a breath, looked at each other, and then laughed, basically falling on to each other and slapping their backs. Hyunjin looks shocked as hell.

I laughed so hard at the way he said it, oh my god. This is one of those rare moments when Felix goes savage. "What--" Woojin laughed at Felix for being so blunt at this moment, because damn, Felix!

They spent another hour and a half before finally leaving. Felix goes home with them as well. "Kat, are you going with us tomorrow at Chan's for a movie?" Woojin asks.

I nod. "Yeah."

"That's great then!" He gave me a high five. "We'll be watching horror movies with Jisung. I'm looking forward to your chicken!"

I smiled at him. "Of course! I'll also make cookies." I turned to the other three. "How about you?"

Jeongin speaks up. "I can't, noona. I have summer classes tomorrow."

"Yeah, us too," Seungmin says, refering to him and Hyunjin.

I frowned. "That's too bad. Well, see you again when you're free!" I told them, waving goodbye. They started walking away, but Felix went closer to me, a smile on his face, and said, "See you tomorrow, noona! I'll look forward to your cookies and chicken!" he giggled and waddled away, following them.

Oh, boy. It's fluffly Felix once again.