Chapter 2 : Jerk Alert

After tossing and turning for half an hour I gave up the thought of sleeping.Oh man the flight is going to be of 13 hours and 35 minutes and I can't sleep.Life is a bitch.

After boarding the plane to Newyork,I decided to take some rest and sleep for a few hours but it looks like all the bad luck in the world is after me.

I asked the air hostess as she was passing by me,"May I have some coffee?"

"Sure maam."

After drinking coffee I decided to watch some movies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

14 hours later..........

"Mam please wake up, the flight is about to land.",the air-hostess said.

I opened my eyes and looked up.She gave me a glass of water and smiled at me,"Please stay in your seat."

"Okay!I will."

The plane landed at New York, John F Kennedy International Airport.From there, I took another flight to Malibu.

I boarded the second plane, found my seat and slumped down.Oh man! what a tiring journey was my thought as I took out my compact and looked at my self in the mirror.I looked like a frigging zombie.The bags under my eyes and my red blood shot eyes were completing the look .I cursed my self for not fixing my face while i was in the airport but well who's here to judge me so i shut my compact close and decided to sleep some more but there was a ping on my cell signalling that I had a text message.

I opened my cell to check who send me the text.It was a text from mom:

'I hope that you have reached newyork by now.Honey I miss you already your father and i are going back to finish what we started. don't worry about us and please be safe we may not be able to contact you for few months. we love u alot <3 take care .

This msg bought a fresh wave of tears.I quickly replied back:

Mom please just be safe and dont worry about me i just boarded the plane to heaven as u call it :P my plane is about to take off love you so much <3 :* tcx.

Someone came and sat next to me and asked if i was okay while i was busy switching my phone off.

me: Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for asking.

him: Then why are you being such a cry baby?

My mouth just hung open.'Did he just ask me that, what a jerk.' was my sole thought at the spur of the moment.

I just glared at him and turned my face towards the window. 

"Now the crying beauty doesn't answer,Oh no ! someone is pissed." he said.

So I turned towards him to tell him to fugde off but I got tongue tied.You can't blame me because Oh my gosh! That guy was drop dead mouth watering gorgeous with grey smoky eyes and dark blonde hair.He was the walking definition of hotness.I quickly looked away before he realized that I was checking him out.

"Now the crying beauty thinks I'm hot", he said and just laughed.

I start blushing like there is no tomorrow.'Shit!What a jerk! he thinks he's hot so he can be just down right rude to anybody', I mumbled angrily but then the murderous look on my neighbour's face tells me that I just said every word out loud.

Shit shit shit what have i done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( A/N : I knew it's a short chapter but I promise the next one will be a big one so enjoy.

and vote and comment xoxo )