Chapter 20: Bring me home

Chapter quote:

"No matter where you are, there always a part of you that's remain behind in your home and you long to be united to be whole again"

HAYA POV 

My plan was set I was gonna run away from the farm house that way he wouldn't have to choose between me and his dad, There was always a risk in what my parents did and now if my life is in danger its because of my parents work he doesn't have to pay for their short comings, they choose this life fully knowing the risk involving all our lifes.

I waited for midnight to come and then I tiptoe out of my room, the rest of the house was very quite, so I went towards the door leading outside I slide it open and took a breath of relief so far so good, I had no idea how would I get to the city but I am determined to find my way home to aunt Sophie I dont care if some one kill me we all have to die someday if my time is now then let it be but I wont be the reason for his demise, I realize that in a way I cared about him I let him under my skin, I just hope he wouldnt find out that I am gone untill morning by that time I will be long gone, as I made my way through the garden towards the main gate I had this feeling like someone was watching me but when I looked around no one was in sight I must be paranoid so I walked quickly towards the main gate but they were locked, I tried to open it but the lock wont budge.

"Going somewhere?",Alex said, As I looked to the left side of the gate Alex emerged out of the shadow, "I knew you would try something like that but I have to ask ARE YOU SUICIDAL ?", his expressions were beyond angry he put his both hands on my shoulder and shook me, "Do you want my father to kill you did I not tell you or are you too dumb to understand", okay that does it.

"Maybe, I dont want to be the reason for your dad to die, they will kill him and then they will come after you", I shouted back at him.

"I dont give a fuck about myself, all that matters to me is that I have to keep you safe, please try to understand me",Alex said pleadingly with his eyes, there were so many emotions in these gorgeous eyes that I almost cried.

"Are you the only one allowed to keep me safe, what If I wanted to do the same, I wont be able to live if something happens to you because of me, you have made your choice so have I, I wont be the reason for your father death or yours", I said softly, I have to convince him to let me go at any cost.

"My father, the loving father I knew he is long gone, this man has to pay for what he had done to innocent people, he got blood on his hand and I would rather die then let him take you away from me Haya, Please we can stand here all night if you want but I wont let you go", Alex said, and I knew he wouldnt so I let him take me back towards the house maybe in the morning I could talk with him make him see sense.

————————————————————————-

When I woke up in the morning, I heard him talking to someone on the phone he was talking about me,"yeah she is safe here with me,I am just hoping that FBI take my deal, I am gonna turn my self in, give them all the information they need in return they will provide safe house for Haya and her family, I did not tell her she already tried running away Fredrick, just be safe man and keep me posted", I quickly shut my so he wouldnt know that I was awake and heard everything. he slept in my room last night on the floor beside the door to make sure I wouldn't try to run away again. He ended the call and walked towards me, he gently grabbed my hand and squeeze" wake up Haya", I opened my eyes and he was looking so adoringly at me that I thought he must be bling cux I usually look like shit in the morning.

"I am up", I said.

"Good am going to the city to get some food and supplies and am locking all the gates from the outside so dont even think about leaving okay", he said sternly.

"Yes boss", I said cheerfully because I was sure that I could break out. He just stared at me for a minute which made me uncomfortable "Umm is there something on my face", I said standing up from the bed and he gave me a amusing smile kissed my forehead and left and I stood there flushed and cursing my self for feeling all the things that I shouldnt be feeling but I knew in my heart that I was falling for him.

For the next half hour I tried every door leading outside the house but they wont open they were electronically keypad locks and only Alex knew the passwords he must have let the door open last night on purpose so he could catch me in the end, I also tried all the windows but I was again disappointed as they didn't open either, so I went in the kitchen and cook some fried eggs for breakfast and coffee and start eating as I was half way finished I heard all the alarms go off and the sound of glass shattering, I heard lots of people entering the house and with a sinking feeling in my heart I knew Alex father or his mans were here my head was screaming at me to run and hide but I just sit rooted to the seat "Well well so you are the girl who made my son crazy enough to defy me" he said cruelly and I turned around facing the man of my nightmare same gorgeous eyes as Alex and a handsome face like an older version of Alex was starring back at me, I was too scared to say anything because at that moment I was certain that I am gonna die, he slowly walked towards me and grabbed my shoulder pain shoot through my arms and he dragged me towards the shattered glass door "Let me send you where you belong bitch", his father words before something heavy hit me on the head and my whole world went dark.

——————————————————-

hey everyone, I know this is a late a very late update and am so sorry for keeping you all waiting. I will try to upload the next chapter as soon as possible.

enjoy :)