Chapter 14: There is a demon in everyone of us

Chapter Quote:
"
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours"

ALEX POV

As I watched her run away I just stood in shock because the things I am feeling is so intense that I feel like am burning inside out, why did I kissed her my mind is in chaos and everything around me feels like its happening in slow motion like in the movies. Jack grabbed my hand and took me to the back deck and I went with him quietly I know I am going to have a one hell of a lecture.

"What the fuck were you thinking dude?", Jack pushed his hair back with his hands frustratingly.

"Hello? am I the only one here who realize that she was going to tell the truth?", I said to make him understand why I did what I did,' or are you convincing yourself' my conciseness mocked me.

"That was the whole point of making her miserable so she speaks the truth Alex I think you need to get your shit together", Jack grimaced at me and then left.

'You fuckedup asshole, you kissed her because you wanted too not because you wanted the leverage over her, you broke her heart and tell me honestly dont you feel the guilt, the need to protect her, To be with her and thats why you goes back to her everytime, you dont give a shit about people because people dont give a shit about you but you do care about her in your own fucked up way'

Shit, what have I done my conciseness was making me go bunker and right now I just wanted to go to her and beg her forgiveness, I called her cellphone several times but no answer.

Someone patted my back, I turned around to see a grinning Daniyal, "Hell yeah bro, you are good as your promise, am sure she would be as miserable as rat in a trap".

I punched him in the face, the anger, frustration boiled inside of me and I took it all out on him.

He just stood shocked too stunned to speak and then I see the blood trickling down from his nose great this is just great.

"What the hell is your problem?", Daniyal asked wiping the blood away with his sleeves of his shirt.

I didn't answered him, because if I have speaked I would have said terrible things to him.

I just got into my car and drove towards her house so I could salvage my soul. I was burning in the fire that I have started I thought back all the moments, As how easy it was to frustrate her, how funny witty she was when I kidnapped her, how miserable and sad she was when I was being the devil and then to the sweet moment when our lips touched how she her lips trembled, how soft they were how she just rocked my whole world and how in that moment I just felt peace for the first time after my mom died. I opened the radio and imagine dragon song demons was on.... it was like the God was playing it for me. I sing along with the lyrics and with determination in my heart to make her mine.

When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood's run stale

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide

Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

At the curtains call
It's the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you've made

Don't wanna let you down
But I am, hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don't wanna hide the truth

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide

Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go

Your eyes, they shine so bright
I wanna save that light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide

Don't get too close
It's light inside
It's where my demons hide

-----------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N: Hey everyone, how are ya all? I know that I haven't updated in a while and am so so sorry for that my laptop broke down and thats why I wasnt able to update, this story is of 20 chapters and We have reached 7k reads thank you all so much for reading and appreciating my work.This chapter is short its just a filler I will be updating this coming weekend :)

God bless you all,
mahuangelfreak <3 }