Chapter 13: Angel vs Devil {Part 2}

Chapter Quote:

"Black as the devil, Hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love."

HAYAPOV

Jane is so excited about the party, the theme is angel vs devils and right now she is talking nonstop about her devil costume.

"I found the perfect diva outfit and I cant wait to wear it tonight, When Dylan will see me in it he will go nuts I am sure",she said winking.

Dylan is apparently the hottie she is going out tonight and the more she talks the more the feeling of dread is building inside of me I don't know my sixth sense is telling me that something really wrong is going to happen.

"Are you sure its a good idea, going out with a guy you don't even know and he wasn't even in the school yesterday and some kid in my chem class was saying that Alex evil twin is back he said his name is dylan, I dont know but they can be the same person", I said trying to talk some sense into her but apparently am wasting my lunch time because she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Haya relax they are not the same person, I know everyone in their group so I know okay stop worrying and come with me it will be fun, Alex parties are always epic and there are going to be hundreds of people so we ill slip in and out, Alex wont even know"she grabbed my hand "Please come with me?"

"No, you wanna go then go but am not coming with you parties are not my thing and heaven knows what you american do at these parties", I just wish I could make her understand the feeling am having like a tornado is coming my way.

"Fine well am leaving after school for the lake house so I will drop you off on the way"

"Why? party start at 7, why are you going early, isnt he picking you up?"

"No, he texted this morning and said to meet him at the lake house and he wanted to take a hike in the woods with me before the party and I said yes, it will be romantic", she said and smiled really big.

"You are so into him, okay girl have fun and lets go we are going to be late for class", I said chuckling.

Yesterday, I had my first lesson of driving and it went so well that we decided to have one today too and it was good hanging out with uncle Asad, he in so many ways reminds me off dad maybe thats why they were childhood friends,right now am sitting in my room waiting for him to come so we could finally go on a drive in my new Porsche, he will be the one driving but he is going to explain to me every function of the car.

My cellphone pinged, maybe Jane texted me, but it was a unknown number.

4:30 pm

'Hello, cry baby ;)'

Its Alex am sure, because he only call me that so I save his number and give him the name headache.

Haya 4:34 pm

'What do you want Alex, and how did you get my number'

Headache 4:36 pm

'I don't dish out my secrets baby girl and I want you with me tonight'

Haya 4:39 pm

'Not happening jerk'

Headache 4:42 pm

'It is going to happen you are going to come, do you wanna know why?'

Oh god, help me what he is upto now, whatever the reason is its not good and the sick feeling in my stomach is confirming it.

haya 4:45 pm

'Why?'

Headache 4:47 pm

'because if you don't come to the party then your secret is out and by tomorrow you will be a outcast in our school and afcourse your little story will be out too as how you are sitting like a serpent on Daniyal inheritance, now what will everyone will think once they know that miss royal highness is nothing but a greedy little bitch'