Chapter 16: Its all in the moment

Chapter Quote:

"Sometimes it's the same moments that take your breath away that breathe purpose and love back into your life.”

HAYA POV

What the heck does that even mean? "Only me and only you?"
I think he is crazy or he is trying to make me crazy, I didn't left so I could be stuck with him on the bus the only thing I wanted was to be left alone, to be free of him and my stupid cousin as the bus started I stood up quickly so I could left the bus but before I could say anything Alex grabbed me from behind and made me sit and then look at me with those eyes with guilt and some thing new that I am unable to read

"Haya please just listen to me okay am sorry for everything I have done to you"

Is he for real or that just some new plan, how the hell did he even find me but then afcourse he is resourceful, whatever the case is I have to get away from him.

"What do you want Alex? Okay you win just tell me what I have to do in order for you to leave me alone?"

"I am never leaving you, I am coming with you wherever the hell life takes us"

"Is this is a line from some cheesy movie?", His words are making me go bonkers, its like he is replaced by some nice, down to earth twin or I have finally lost my wits.

"Is it working?", Alex said smiling, Oh my God a genuine smile no smirks, is it just me or the world has gone up side down.

"What happened to you? I think you have a bipolar personality disorder", If I hear one more nice thing out of his mouth I might actually start believing in aliens who take human beings and do experiment on them and when these human returns they are never the same.

"That's a good assumptions but sadly no, its just that you are under my good graces now so I will protect you always"

Okay he does not just say that...........

"I don't need your protection and what ever the hell happened to you? you are creeping me out, is it because we kissed? listen it means nothing, do you hear me NOTHING to me so leave me alone"

"Cant do that baby doll, I think you are stuck with me and there is no place that you can hide I will always find you and that's a promise", he smirked that god damn smirk that just make his eyes light up with mischievous and I don't know what is worse him being a pain in the ass or him being nice.

"You need a reality check Alex, you hate me and I hate you, so why don't you go back to your life and leave me alone so I could live mine in peace"

"I don't hate you and I know for a fact that you don't hate me instead you are totally into me", he said with such assurance that I just got shocked cause he is not the person I ran away.

"I AM SO NOT INTO YOU", I said it out too loudly in frustration and that was a big mistake cux every head in the bus turned towards us staring, one girl in her twenties sitting two seats in front of us said "If you are not into this hottie then you are not straight, mind if I have him?" and then she started giggling.

I turned red, great now he made me embarrassed in front of all the people traveling with us and Alex was trying to hold his laughter  and it was making him look like constipated.

He came close to me and whisper in my ears " Liar, kiss me and you will find out", my heart beat just got so fast that I am sure he can hear it, he was making my palm sweat and I was afraid not because he was so close to me but because he might be right about me but I cant let him know that because it will make him more confident and I don't trust him.