Nothing is everything

ALEX POV

I have to remember but I can't everything feels like a dream, am trying to find the words or images maybe it make sense or maybe it doesn't, the last time I saw haya she was lying on the floor covered in blood and all I see was red a madness came over me and the rest is a blur but that day for the first time in my life I killed three men yeah me I swear I never would be a killer but that day all I see a gun on the floor left by those cruel monster so that they can feast on her and then shot her when they are done.

I knew I shouldn't have killed them so quickly two gun shots to the head before they knew what was happening they were already dead, I saw the look on her face, the face of an angel who smiled at me before the light went out from her beautiful eyes and then I run away from her to kill the men who was responsible for taking the one person I love in this shitty world.

4 months later

They say time heals your pain and suffering well they are wrong we just become so used to the pain that after a while we stop feeling, nothing is everything, when you have nothing you can't lose anything thus nothing can hurt or give u pain.

Haya needed me I wasn't there for her I was too late but I avenged her pain by killing the monster, my father died along with my mother it just took me too long to realize that when the FBI arrived he was already dead, I confessed killing my father and those two hounds of his, because of my corporation with the FBI I got 4 years in jail, it doesn't matter I don't wanna live but this tiny hope in me won't let me give up, HAYA survived barely she is in coma for the past 4 months the last time jack was here to meet me he said doctors are hopeful but her lungs are failing they put her on ventilator because her brain function is strong but her body is failing her.

Right now am sitting in my cell praying to any God who listen to my plea" Let her live, take my life instead" I have been repeating this prayer for the last month, today jack is coming to meet me but I am afraid of what he has to say.....

( A\N: Hey everyone, just one more chapter to go am really sorry to all my readers, we all face something bad in our life's the past months were hard on me but that is no excuse for leaving you guys hanging am so sorry for that and I promise that I will soon update the last chapter.

With love
Mahuangelfreak xx