Chapter 4: Payback

Alex POV

Lying on the beach I could feel the lingering glances of all the girls around me. I smirked knowing that soon one of them was going to come here offering herself to me like food because I'm sexy as hell and I knew it. Usually shy girls get tongued tied around me and bitches follow me all the time. Girls in my school chase me oblivious to who I really am.

I, Alexander Nicholson Russell, am the sole heir to a empire of a billion dollars and the son of Alfred Russell, the Senator in National Assembly who is respected by everyone.

'An American Hero!' ,I thought bitterly.No one really knows who he is inside. My father lives a dual life.He is a good exemplary citizen but only I and his followers know who he really is.

As I was lost in my thoughts, a blonde girl approached me and sat beside me.I looked at her.

Blonde with a hot body!Just the girl I could use as distraction.So I stood up and offered her my hand. She looked up shocked so I said to her," I know why you came to me so why waste our time introducing ourselves and small talk.We are going to end up in my hotel room anyways so lets go".

She took my hand, stood up and said,"Whatever suits you pretty boy" in a sexy voice.

We walked hand in hand towards the hotel I was staying in.Right now I was vacationing in Caribbean for the summer.As we entered the lobby,the manager approached me and said," Sir! You have a urgent call from Mr Alfred."

Shit!My father picked the perfect time to call so I told her," Wait babydoll I'll be back in a minute."

She said,"Okay!Don't take too long " and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I rolled my eyes.Maybe I picked up a tame one. The manager took me to his room and left to give me some privacy. I picked the phone and said," Hello Father."

My father said,"Alex! Come back right now! We have a problem on our hands"

I," but dad "

"NO BUTS ALEX!WHEN I SAY COME BACK,YOU MUST COME BACK AND IF YOU DON'T....YOU KNOW WHAT I FU**ING CAN DO TO YOU", he shouted and then hung up.

Jeez!My father never gave me a break .I sighed in defeat and got back in the lobby and said to the girl I brought with me ,"Get the hell out of here!You are no longer needed. " To say that she was shocked would be an understatement.She was furious but I didn't stick around to find out how much.

I quickly went up to my room, packed my bag and went to the airport and took the flight to Newyork.

______________________________________________________________________________

My flight landed in Newyork from where I took a transfer flight to Malibu which is my home.I entered the plane and walked towards my seat.That's when I saw her.A girl wearing a maxi and a scarf.She was crying while staring at her phone and for some reason it pissed me more.I was already angry at my father for cutting my vacation short and now I had to sit besides a crying baby. God!What is wrong with this world....

I sat beside her and asked her in an irritated tone," Are you alright?"

She answered," Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for asking."

Maybe she didn't notice my tone so I said" Then why are you being such a cry baby?"

She just kept looking at her phone.

I don't know why I was picking on her.Imean she wasn't ugly but not worth my time either.I was just so pissed thatI wanted to get these feelings off my chest and she became my victim I guess.