Confession

"You were awesome!" Yoongi said, smiling. "So cool like always."

Hoseok said nothing as he wiped his sweat from his face.

"I can't believe it took you so long to master it," Jungkook said with a smile. "We have so much to learn from you, don't we, Jimin?"

Hoseok reached for his bottle and drank down the water.

Jimin chuckled. "We'll never be as cool as Hobi hyung, what are you talking about, huh?"

"Don't expect me to be cool like him in my whole entire life," Taehyung said with a laugh as he slapped Hoseok on the arm.

Seokjin looked over his shoulder from his chair and smiled at Hoseok.

Then all of a sudden Hoseok slammed the bottle on the table. Everyone in the room went quiet at that one gesture. 

Finally, Hoseok said bluntly, "Namjoon confessed already, you know."

Everyone in the room went silent at that. Seokjin turned back and closed his eyes. Namjoon had confessed about your situation.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked, trying to lighten the mood and even change the topic too.

Hoseok turned and looked at them dead in the eyes. "I mean, Namjoon confessed everything that had happened tonight. Something that you all should have told me."

No one said anything.

Hoseok continued wiping the sweat from his face as the members nervously watched. He was angry. So angry he isn't even yelling. Or maybe he was afraid. So afraid.

"Hyung," Jimin tried.

"This is really," Hoseok dropped his hand and eyed them again. "We've been with each other for years and it meant nothing to you."

"Hobi," Yoongi tried.

"You should know by now..." he said in a low, angry tone. "Friends don't do this to each other."