"I will always come back..."

One look at Hoseok and you knew he was upset about hurting the members. He's always good at hiding his pain and tries to handle it himself. You hated him for that.

So, when he got home that night, you couldn't take it anymore.

You walked into his arms and wrapped your arms around him, trying to comfort him. There was no way you can take away the pain from him even if you wanted to.

"It's not your fault," you said.

His hold on you tightened. "I hate knowing that I hurt them. I can't even imagine how the fans will act when they find out."

"It's time you do something for yourself," you said, pulling back and staring up at him. "Not for me. Not the fans. Not the members. Just for you."

Hoseok nodded, eyes pained. "Yeah," he said weakly.

"Just because you're leaving... doesn't mean you're gone forever, right?" you asked, eyes narrowed.

Hoseok nodded again.

As you two stood there in the middle of the lounge in each other's arms, you felt hurt by Hoseok's decision, but you respect it and you will support him even if you don't agree to it. You do not want to spend the rest of your life witnessing Hoseok pretending to be someone he's not... but much more than that, you don't want to see him in pain anymore. You want him to be happy because he deserves it.

"I will always come back if the members need me... Do they not know that?"