Reflection

HOSEOK

A few more days pass and despite what you have said to Hoseok, you knew that you couldn't do anything to reassure him anymore. You hated yourself for leaving that night. Hoseok understood the whole situation, but that wasn't enough for him to let go of what had happened. 

After Hoseok made sure you were asleep, he made his way towards the bathroom. He had cancelled everything and made sure he stayed by your side until you recovered, no matter how long that took. Even though his managers told him that he can't avoid the whole world for long, he knew he would if he has to. He managed to write an apology letter to his fans who had been anticipating their performances overseas. 

Hoseok stared at his reflection in the mirror. He didn't recognise who was staring back at him.

He bent his head down, eyes closed, remembering the agony he was in when he reached you.

"I promise I will give up everything I have... Please just tell me that this isn't real."

That's what he had said. 

He begged every God in the whole damn world for this not to be real. He can't imagine life without you. You were his other half. His lifeline. With you gone, there will be nothing left. The fans... the members... his family... they weren't enough to fill the void your absence would have caused.