Hoseok's leave

The members were in tears when Hoseok left them after all the performances were done. He had decided that it was really you who told them to stay quiet though they didn't get to tell him why you were out of the house.

He didn't stay long and just left.

They met up with Namjoon who was talking to one of the makeup artists, shaking his head as he wiped away the tears.

"He left," Suga said, wiping his tears with the tissue that one of the managers gave him. He had the biggest blow from Hoseok aside from Namjoon and Seokjin.

Namjoon reached out and pulled Yoongi in for a hug, hoping to comfort the members somehow. Seeing them, Jimin and Seokjin hugged them too. No one expected Hoseok to stay deathly quiet like that. He didn't even try to fake a smile as well. He did his job, greeted the fans and left the area.

"This one caved in that's why we're in this mess," Seokjin complained.

"I really couldn't," Namjoon said, shaking his head, feeling tears in his eyes.

"We had an agreement!" Seokjin continued on. Looking closely at him, anyone could tell that he was slightly relieved that Namjoon had told Hoseok. He love Hoseok too and didn't know how long he could keep quiet. He was the oldest, but he was following orders from Namjoon and the managers.

"Namjoon did the right thing," Yoongi said.

The members stood there as they comforted one another. They weren't sure if Hoseok wanted to see them or not, but they knew they had to see you to reassure them that you were okay... that they did the right thing.