The marriage

Draco's POV
"Would you like to go on a walk with me?" I asked Izzy who's now my girlfriend.
We're at Zabini Manor, as Mom was destroying Malfoy Manor and rebuilding it from the ground up.
She agreed and we walked through the garden that was filled with Lilies and roses.
I lead her to my favorite spot on a bench in the middle of the garden.
"Iz I have something to ask you." I said and slid off the bench and onto my knee.
I pulled out a ring in a box and started my well rehearsed speech.
"Isabella Zabini. From the moment I met you, I liked you. Even though back then I thought you were a muggleborn, but that doesn't matter, because now, you give me a reason to live. You are the reason I live. You give me hope everyday and gave me hope in my dark times. I know my family is absolutely insane but maybe with you in my family it will be less insane. Isabella Charlotte Hermione Athena Zabini, will you make me the happiest 'ferret' alive and marry me?" I asked referring to the time in 4th year when Moody turned me into a ferret for bullying Harry.
She laughed at that part remembering it.
She didn't say anything but had tears in her eyes. Then she nodded her head furiously before pulling me up and hugging me.
I've waited for this moment for years.
"I love you Malfoy." She said smiling.
I smiled in her hair.
"You can't call me Malfoy anymore because your going to be one." I whispered in her hair.
She giggled and I picked her up spinning her around.
Setting her down I put the engagement ring on her finger.

Izzy's POVHe finally did it! He proposed! I'm going to be a Malfoy and Sophie is going to be my sister!We walked back to the house where I saw Blaise with Sophie, who also had a ring on her finger, it was simple cut diamond, with smaller diamonds ...

Izzy's POV
He finally did it! He proposed!
I'm going to be a Malfoy and Sophie is going to be my sister!
We walked back to the house where I saw Blaise with Sophie, who also had a ring on her finger, it was simple cut diamond, with smaller diamonds going around the silver.
Draco and Blaise bro hugged and Our mum's told us they'd handle everything.
We started planning right away.
(Skip to wedding day, they decided to have a combined wedding)
"Iz I'm so nervous!" Soph said getting into her dress as I got my hair done.
"Don't worry, Blaise loves you no matter what." I reminded her.
She nodded and came out.
"So?" She asked twirling.
Everyone in the room stopped.
Our sisters were our bridesmaids and Theo and Pansy's daughter who was one and a half years old today.
(They had gotten married after we finished school, but Pansy was already pregnant when they got engaged.)
"You look sexy!" I screamed at the top of my lungs making her do a weird dance while spinning in her heals, her makeup and hair already done.
When I was finished with hair and makeup I got into my dress.
It was a ball gown type dress but I could take off the bottom to reveal a short one that was hemmed onto it.
We both walked down the Isle hand in hand and were soon Mrs. Zabini and Mrs. Malfoy.
The best part was definitely the night if you know what I mean. I can't wait to see what the honeymoon will bring...