The return

Two years have passed since the incident in fairy tail, and to tell you the truth I'm feeling kind of happy and nervous. I am making my way towards the guild hall; feeling that today is not the day I head back to my apartment; before leaving I gave the landlady two years' worth of rent. I open my door only to find it intact and clean, I sigh they must have stopped coming after I left. I go into the restroom to take a shower and then head to my bed only to find claw marks on the side, I reach my hand and trace them happy must've come and been here with Natsu after I left. I sniff the air and the smell of the pink hair pyro is strong specially on my bed. I ignore it and lay down, soon after I drift off to sleep; the nightmare that follows is when Lissana used to beat me up and how everyone rejected me after she came back. I don't dare to wake up, instead I'm happy that this nightmare came back; painful memories are what drove me to become stronger and for that I'm grateful.

I make my way back to the guild just as I used to every morning before I left, a big fake smile plastered on my face; when I enter no one welcomes me home except: the master and many others. Erza, Gray and Natsu with the rest of the members don't even bother to turn around. Two weeks pass and team Natsu only took me to two jobs before ignoring me again also Lissana has begun to abuse me again but I don't care; she has no idea of the power I hold inside. While I was gone I learned dragon slayer magic from the three galaxy dragons who became my parents and mastered my hidden magic; I have the power to turn into a demon of any element.

On a particular day that I walked into the guild Lissana came up to me and asked if I could go with her outside; when outside she began to attack me. She called me weak and pathetic annoyed I stood up and smirked when I saw her eyes widened in surprise and shock; I stood before her in my shadow demon form, I raised my hand and chuckled as she backed away with fear, "Sorry this might leave a scar" and with that I took my nail and scratched the side of her face; I left with a warning that if she told anyone her face wouldn't be the only part that I scratch the next time. When I arrived home, I found Levy and Wendy inside, I smiled and laid down with them on my bed. After we talked and played games we all drifted off to sleep.