Peace at last

In the morning after waking up and getting myself free from sting's arms I made my way to the bar; I was super hungry.
Yukino and Minerva were the first to be here, I greeted them and asked if I could get a stake with mash potatoes. We began to talk until we heard a scream which I immediately recognized as sting. We ran into the infirmary only to find him sweating and crying.
Sting's pov
My dream no the nightmare I had was of lucy leaving me.
We were walking in the park hand in hand with lector sitting on my shoulders,lucy had insisted that she wanted to see the stars. After stargazing we made our way home but when we passed and ally rogue was lying there in a pool of blood, lucy ran to his side but it was too late he was gone. Lucy said something about a way to bring him back, she began to chant a spell in ancient lenguage but she began to fade little by little and her last words were, "Goodbye my dragons"
I screamed for her not to leave but she only smiled and left me.
I woke up screaming with tears and sweat covering my face and then I hears the door to the infirmary opening and there she stood my beautiful blondie staring at me with her chocolate brown eyes in worry. She made her way towards me and when she was close enough I pulled her into a bone crushing hug, after a few minutes I released her and she began to wipe my tears and sweat with her delicate hand. Unconsciously I purred and leaned into her touch and she began to laugh and then two more laughter were heard by the door I looked up to find minerva and yukino, I blushed a crimson red and their laughter became louder. The laughter died down when rogue came in and walked over to us and taking Lucy away saying something belonging to him since I had her all morning.
Yukino's and Minerva's Pov
We sweatdropped when sting and rogue began a lucy tug war which looked painful and funny and so we began to laugh our buts off.
POV
None of the mages noticed the eyes that watched them carefully. "I have delivered my message" the mage then disappeared, leaving the mages that had been laughing and smiling behind.