Truth revealed

Two days later I arrived at the guild and walked up to Mira who only glared at me; she already told them oh well. I took a seat at the farthest end near a dark corner my favorite place. No one came up to me well only Levy and Wendy who were injured, I didn't hesitate and immediately healed them; oh, I forgot they both know about my magic because I trust them more than anyone. They thank me and tell me what happened, they were attacked by a group of wizards when coming to the guild. Interesting but also, I knew it was all my fault, filled with guilt I begin to think if it would be better to just leave. "Should I just quit and join another guild maybe is for the best", I didn't realize I've said it out loud until I notice that the guild is now silent; I look up to see a certain pink hair boy looking down on me with a furrow in his eyebrows "What do you want?" no answer whatever I have no time for this I begin to get up to leave when I feel a hand holding my wrist "Let go" I begin to protest "I have something to tell you so wait", "I already know I'm getting kicked out of team Natsu so what" I yank my hand back "Wait how did you know?" I just ignore him and keep walking, "None of your business and don't worry I won't cry for something as stupid as that; actually, thank you now I won't feel sorry for leaving so good bye", with no time to react I'm pulled down by him an iron fist on his hand "Well you should because now you are going to pay for what you did to Lissana" Huh oh of course but she didn't tell him everything I begin to think and with no warning I'm knocked out well only for about two to three minutes thanks to my hidden magic it has no effect for that long; when I open my eyes and get up I smile when I see his face full of confusion, "Sorry but that won't work because I'm a de-" Someone covers my mouth oh no I forgot I look up to see one of my spirits "Loke" I get up and walk towards the master "Please remove my mark this guild is no longer my family so please" if only they knew the truth "Of course and remember you are always welcomed here" "I will never come back well only to visit so don't worry you will always be like my father" I give him a small hug; but before releasing him I implant him with some of my memories of what truly happened and then I walk away ignoring all the cries and pleas from my friends, "Be careful!" I turn around at the sound of Loke's voice only to see fire coming my way. Damn it with no other choice I transform into my demon and extinguish the fire, all the guild has gone silent as they stare at me still in one of my many forms, I look over to where Lissana is and smile before I transform back, "What are you?" I hear Natsu ask without answering I walk out and leave for my journey.