The plan

Lucy's pov
Waking up from my short nap I realized that I am almost in magnolia, asking horologium for the time and then virgo for a snack I wait. The train slows down and I stand to get down and head to the guild and tell the news although I wish I could visit them without this sort of news.
Time skip
I am finally standing in front of the doors, pushing them open i'm met with a beer mug to the face, the guild goes silent as they wait for my reaction I just breath in before heading to Mira "Hey mira is gramps here I have important news" she nods and I make my way to his office knocking and entering after a come in. I clearly my throat, "Oh hello lucy what brings you here?" he asks/greets "Well I am here to inform you of an upcoming war, in year Zeref will attack not only fairy tail but sabertooth as well and since he knows you have Mavis's body he wishes to take it as for the sabers I am what he wants since I was meant to be his bride but I have been marked and marked my mates as well setting of the prophecy that comes to a vermilion and or heartfilia blood line and since I'm both well it is worst" I look at him "Mavis is my great grandma, I plan on training all of sabertooth so we counter attack and I can go tell you to do the same also I can by to ask my grandma's spirit for help in formulating a strategy since she was known as the fairy tactician, so come out grandma" a bright light appears as a small looking child with long blonde hair and green eyes appears giggling "Yay I have a grandchild, ha I beat you makarov and of course I will help you since I did know him" she states shipisly "Knew him you dated him and I am meant to be his bride, wait I'm supposed to marry my great grandpa?" I say crying anime tears as both of mavis and gramps sweatdrop, "Well let's began making our plan, but first let me explain the prophecy" I made and Mavis began the explanation "The prophecy is that if you do not marry or become Zeref's possession he will either take your life or you will become the destroyer of him and the world, and since you were marked and marked your mates than the prophecy has began, there is a way to break it but it is risky and almost impossible E.N.D must be revived and turned human or Zeref's curse must be removed. Zeref was the one who placed this 'prophecy' on my bloodline and later after one of your ancestors helped him but mest up and almost killed someone important to him he placed the same curse on her bloodline and so that is why it happened, although your mother promised to give him her child if it was a girl which is why she didn't become his" I nod and so we began to make our plan to attack and be prepared since zeref has 12 elite wizards on his side.
Time skip
After saying goodbye to fairy tail I head to the train station to go back home since it almost dark, but all those hours that we spent making this plan were worth it.
I arrived and went straight home. before showering and heading to bed to see my two dragons asleep and a small space in the middle for me, I smile and give them a peck on their lips before laying down and falling into the land of dreams with their warmth and sense of safety. Tomorrow I'll tell sting about today.
Hikari's note
Sorry if it was too short. also I unplugged my book Her beautiful soul, to focus on this one. Thank you for reading my story and sorry for those who were reading my other book. Gomenasai and Arigato