The ressolve

Lissana tries to fight her off as hard as possible but cannot since hades is more powerful when she is done and about to throw her so she can be with her beloved Natsu, Mirajane appears in front of me in her citrus form ready to attack. I smile and give my permission once again and so the battle of the demons begins; citrus is paled in power against hades since she is the ultimate demon a force that cannot be stopped when the person it cares about is threatened and or hurt. Mira's attacks are futile since I can eat them. "Solar extinction" I hear Mira chant before I'm hit with a spell that I can't consume but who cares I counter it, "May the darkness around me consume and destroy the light for the one I love and care has been consumed by light, may the shadows cover and destroy those who dare hurt her, Mystical Night" before long a dark orb of magic appears in my hands and I throw it towards Mira who has no time to dodge and is struck she instantly falls to the ground next to her sister.

I begin to walk towards the balcony overlooking all the fights that are happening, I don't turn back into human, "Everyone" I yell and the fighting settles a little bit enraged, I send magic orbs towards the enemies silencing them instantly, they look up and their eyes widen when they see what is standing before them. Rogue and Sting stare at me and so I give them a small smile before turning back to all the others and begin to speak, "Why do you wish for me to go back when you all made it clear you did not want a weakling like me to walk amongst all of you, is it because of my power or that you have finally started to care about me?" I stop to look around and when there is no answer I continue "How dare you attack my family when they have done nothing to you, I do not wish to hurt any of you but if you must insist then I will take you all out, the form you see now is my most powerful demon it will only appear when I'm threatened or hurt it is a miracle she even gave me permission to speak and warn you before she begins to obliterate you all" I begin to hear gasps from fairy tail as well as saber tooth ignoring them I continue, "I continue to see Fairy tail as my family and Makarov as my father that is why I decided to leave, it did pain me to leave because that was the first real family I had but in the end you all hurt me and pushed me away only Levy, Wendy, Laxus and his team, Gajeel, and many other members kept talking to me until only the seven remain and then you all turned your backs on me; for this if you insist to fight I will except for Levy, Wendy, Laxus and the thunder legion,Gajeel and exceeds I beg for you to please come up here because I will not be able to fight you even if now you hate and think the same as the others" a small tear rolled down my cheek , "We are coming Lucy-san" I heard a small voice calling me and not long after did I see the ten I had called walking up to me; Wendy running up to my arms and giving me a hug which I didn't hesitate to return, all the others stopped in front of me, Gajeel giving me his signature Gihee laugh, Levy was crying and Laxus just stood there looking at me along with the thunder legion and the exceeds were flying above them. I let go of Wendy and told her to go stand next to the others she did as I told her and stood in between gajeel and levy, I began to chant and in seconds a barrier surrounded them, "You will be safe in there, I'll be back in a bit" and with that I teleported myself to Makarov's office.

I didn't even knock, I just went in to find that the master had been put to sleep by a powerful spell, and so I began to break the spell and soon he was awake and staring at me with shock and tears; I put him down and give him a small hug before sitting down in one of the chairs. "So, what brings you here child?" he asked, "Well I want you to make your children back down from the attack they have made to Sabertooth since I don't wish to hurt them because deep down you all are my family" I answered and calmly added "Before hades takes over again" at this he stood up and getting the message, I quickly transported us to the guild. We appeared and not long after did Makarov turn into a giant ad told his children to back down and well me being evil told them to run before I gave them a punishment worse than death and so they ran out; only the ten in the barrier and Makarov remained with me. After 20 minutes hades finally decided to go back and so all the black markings and red vision disappeared, and so in an instant I returned everything to how it should be. "Are yo- "before I could finish I collapsed due to exhaustion I waited for the impact but it never came, two strong arms were holding me by the waist and the others were on my shoulders looking up I see my two dragons looking down at me with worry in their eyes. I just smile before passing out, after a while I wake up my body aches and I feel so weak but even so I get up to walk out but am immediately stopped by two strong arms that belong to none other than sting. I just smile getting the message I lay down once again and feel his body relax I sigh, what am I going to do with you two?