My two dragon knights

When I make sure I'm near my home I sigh in relief thinking that I am safe know; little did I know that life or should I say natsu had other plans. I turn back into my human form and unmask my scent, I begin to open the door and then notice that the knob is red and so I kick the door. What I find inside brings me to tears and makes my blood boil; I use my water magic to form a small puddle and summon Aquarius who doesn't get mad at all she instantly extinguishes the fire. When the smoke has cleared I see a figure standing in the middle of all the destruction, Natsu stands there smirking he opens his mouth and says, "Do you like your farewell gift" I can't hold it back she is trying to take control I scream out in rage and transform into my Hades form. I can only see red, the color of rage and blood; inside I struggle to take control but it is useless this demon only comes out of love and care for me, it is overprotective; it's something I love about it. "Please hades don't do this, he didn't mean it" "Fine but tell him that it will only be this once that I forgive him for hurting you" "Thanks" I whisper as the dark markings and red vision disappear from me, I look up to see fire coming towards me it is too close won't make it on time. A white and black light stop the fire from touching me I can't help but smile "You found me" I say before falling to my knees, before I hit the ground I feel warm arms around me. I reach my hands and touch their faces, they incline and rub their cheeks against them I smile before passing out.

Not long after I begin to slowly open my eyes and feel that we are moving, "Where are we going?" I ask both their faces light up "Lucy!" Rogue is about to kiss my forehead when he is pushed away by an angry Sting who gives me the kiss instead. "Put me down, I'm fine now" "No can do, beautiful lady" Rogue holds me tighter and keeps running. I pout and begin to cry, "Hey don't cry sorry" he stops for a bit and hugs me I smile and break free from his grasp "Ha, you fell for it" I embrace him and whisper, " But you are so cute when you worry about me" he blushes madly and before I know it he turns around and kisses me, before I can push him away certain blondie pushes him away and embraces me tightly before he too kisses me I blush and pull away. We stare at one another and then without a warning they both run up to me and we fall over rolling into the grass Rogue ends up on top of me and begins to blush I can't help it and so I give him a small peck on his lips before pushing him off to see the sky.

Tonight, the sky is so breathtaking with all the stars gleaming and the moon's silver light shining over the dark sky. When I look to my sides both Sting and Rogue have cuddled beside me. I slide into Sting's arms and not long after the jealous Rogue hugs me from behind. Feeling safe and protected I drift off to sleep with my two heaters by myside. "Hey Lucy, wake up" I slowly open my eyes to find sting and rogue staring at me, I feel a blanket wrapped around me and a fluffy pillow under my head. I get up "Where am I?" I ask, "Well this is your room" "Really?" I smile and get up, I stare at them confused and look down only to see that I'm in my underwear before I can cover myself Rogue quickly hugs me I blush and try to push him away but he holds me even tighter.

The fight or as I love calling it, Lucy tug war began until I lucy kicked them out of my room and began to gather my cloth to shower. Inside of the restroom I found my two dragons in the tub waiting for me to climb in; too tired to care I jumped in with my undergarments and bra, I soon saw the disappointment in their eyes "Perverts!" I yelled and quickly showered before we made our way to the guild hand in hand.