Message Recieved

In the morning I find myself alone and cold, fear strikes and I begin to panic; the door to my room opens to reveal my two dragons they look at me and smile, I look away and begin to pout. They both sigh and rush to my side rogue takes my hand and gives it a slight kiss making me blush but what sting does makes my breath get caught in my throat he gives me a small nibble on my neck and then licks the same spot; my blush intensifies making him snicker. I finally look at them, "Why did you leave me?" I ask, "I don't want you to leave me too, I care and love both of you" realizing what I just said I look away embarrassed, a hand tilts my head upwards and I see rogue smiling "I love you too" he answers and kisses me gently he then breaks the kiss and we turn to see that sting is jealous we laugh. I walk up too sting and hug him, without warning he picks me up and carries me to the bed, putting me down gently he begins to kiss me gently at first but then they turn into rough kisses; I find a pillow and whack him with it "We are still in the guild you weirdo" "Yeah so leave her alone you creep" I look to my side to see rogue who is super pissed. "Shut up at night you had her all to yourself, while I was cold" sting answers, I blush remembering that he was right I slept in rouge's arms. I touch his face and kiss him, "Sorry" he looks at me and smiles, "Sorry isn't enough" I blush and without thinking I blurt out "Fine when we get home I'll sleep with you, and don't try anything funny ok" he nods and smiles. I look at rouge who is shocked "That means I belong to rouge for the rest of the morning since you'll have me all night" I snicker and walk out of the room and they follow.

After breakfast I decide to go look for Yukino to ask her about what happened yesterday, after twenty minutes of looking I find her sitting alone in one of the tables and so I walk up to her. I accidentally startle her and begin to apologize she just smiles and says its fine, she then looks behind me and her eyes widen in surprise confused I ask, "What's wrong?" she tell me that she was expecting to see both sting and rogue following me around, I blush and she begins to giggle. "Anyway" I say annoyed but happy to see her laughing "Can you tell me what happened yesterday" She looks away I touch her head with both my hands and tell her that she doesn't have to tell and not to worry I'll only be able to see what I want. She nods and asks that I explain to her later I smile and begin the link, her memories of yesterday rush towards me and what I see makes a shiver run down my spine; Natsu, Gray, Erza and all the fairy tail members that rejected me appear attacking the guild hall. "Where is Lucy?" they all ask and beat those who not collaborate which is almost everyone that was early; I then see natsu approach Yukino but before he can grab her a barrier forms around her and her spirits appear, "Tch, this isn't over tell Lucy that we will come back for her so enjoy the time you have left with her" before leaving he attacks her spirits which make the barrier disappear before he attacks her. Then after they leave about thirty minutes pass and sting, rouge and I come in. I stop because I know what happened next, I hug her and apologize for being the cause she shakes her head and tell me "Its ok you are part of our family now so we will protect you" she smiles and tears begin to flood my eyes. "Hey, would you like to learn how to use star dress magic?" she nods and we go outside where I begin to teach her; she masters it quickly after four hours of training she can now use libra's star dress. I tell her that we will continue later and that she should practice on her own, she nods and thanks me; in the distance I see two figures approaching us I smile, "So you've come to pick me up huh?" confused Yukino asks who they are and I respond, "My twin dragons" She giggles and leaves "Please don't leave me" I yell but she is long gone.

I look at them and tell them to come into the light, "How did you know it was us?" they ask I tell them that I'm also a dragon slayer, their jaws drop in surprise. I run up to them and apologize for keeping it a secret; I take their hands in mine and start walking towards our home, before we even go in sting picks me up and kicks the door I yelp in surprise, "What are you doing?" I ask, "Did you forget your promise?" "Huh?" he just smiles and takes me to his room. As soon as he puts me down I dash towards the door and go into my room, he begins to bang on my "I'm going to take a shower and then I'll go lay down with you" the banging stops and I go into the restroom only to find him inside, "When did you get here?" he smiles and grabs my hand pulling me down with him a small scream escapes my lips; the door to the restroom is kicked down by rogue who looks furious. Although instead of helping me, he too strips and jumps into the tub, I feel that my face is red and look away making them snicker at the same time; both sting and rogue must have notice that I'm wearing my cloth because they begin to move closer with evil grins on their faces, and what they do next makes me blush even more.

They both begin to close in on me, I look up and can't react fast enough when sting holds me while rogue begins to undress me; I feel soft lips on my neck and slowly open my eyes to find rogue kissing my neck while sting holds my thigh and nibbles on it, I moan and kick him while pushing rogue off. Getting out of the tub I slip but am immediately caught by them I blush and they begin to fight over me. In the end sting won due to my promise disappointed rogue gets dressed and leaves, smirking sting wraps his arms around me and begins to kiss my neck he then turns me around and kisses me on my lips before he moves down I push him and begin to get dressed; after we are both dressed he once again picks me up bridal style and takes me to his or should I say their room. He places me gently on the bed and jumps on top of me I yelp and begin to blush; kissing me roughly he turns around and hugs me close to his chest afterwards I feel a blanket being thrown over us. I turn to face him and give a small kiss before slipping off and going over to rogue to give him his goodnight kiss, before my lips touch his forehead I'm pulled back only to see and annoyed sting I begin to laugh nervously; he pushes me down on the bed and begins to kiss my thighs making a small moan scape my lips as he moves up he kisses my collarbone making me giggle and moan as he nibbles and licks my neck; I tell him to stop but he doesn't listen and keeps on going I sigh, "Sorry for leaving your arms" I reply making him stop and smile without a warning he smashes his lips against mine making me feel dizzy. After a small amount of time he pulls away and lays down patting the space next to him and like an obedient puppy I lay down and he embraces me tightly as if to make sure I don't leave again. With the warmth of his body I fall asleep not noticing a figure making its way towards us.

I wake up with the sound of snoring coming from behind me and I give a small squeal when I notice rogue sleeping peacefully, I smile and begin to play with his hair; bored I begin to get up and just to tease them I turn into my shadow demon and hide under the bed while covering my scent. They slowly begin to wake and panic when they see that I'm gone; after some time, I see rogue sitting on his bed sobbing quietly feeling guilty I begin to come out only to find him smirking when I embrace him and begin to apologize, sting also comes into the room laughing; after my tickle punishment from rogue, stings makes me kiss him for 5 minutes. Embarrassed I take a shower and then prepare breakfast before we head to the guild to face the enemy that will soon arrive.