Arrival at Sabertooth

After leaving the guild and asking Virgo to pack and keep my belongings in the celestial world I keep walking. I don't want to go back there because I know I'll probably cry due to all the memories I have with team natsu and even with those who stayed by my side after lissana came back. Loke follows me in silence; today I don't know why but I feel safe and calm with him by my side. "What guild will you join now?" he asks "I was thinking about Sabertooth, the rivals of Fairy Tail" "Sounds good, I'll follow you were ever you go so don't worry" "Thanks", we walk in a comforting silence until we are at the doors of the tiger's guild hall, I open it slowly to see Sting and Rouge training while all the members watch; Yukino immediately looks up and smiles when she sees its only me, she walks up to me and shock fills her eyes "Where is your Fairy Tail mark?" "I had it removed because they don't want me there so why stay" "Can I speak with the master I would like to join if it's okay" she sighs and points at Sting and tells me to wait until they are done I just nod and follow her after 30 minutes they stop. "Sting you have a visitor" Yukino points at me and I walk up to him, he just stares at me but what he does next makes a shiver run down my spine; he comes closer and sniffs me without knowing I react and push him, he falls and all the tigers go silent I immediately stretch out my hand, "I'm so sorry but you startled me" "Its cool, sorry but you smell like Natsu; were you a fairy?" I just nod "Well I was until I quit and I would like to join your guild if you allow me " "First show us what you've got by fighting m-" he is cut off by Yukino "But we've never done that before" he smirks and answers "It is punishment for pushing me" "Fine" I grunt and begin to walk to the doors "Where are you going" "I suggest we go outside for safety if you don't want the guild hall to be destroyed". With a puzzled look they follow me until we are a good distance away from the building we stop; after about 2 minutes Sting enters the circle in dragon force form I smile, confused and with no time to react I strike. I bring out Loke and transform into my star dress Yukino yelps in surprise but I just smile and keep on attacking, barely keeping up Sting throws a roar I smile and transform before it hits me I make it vanish. That attack brought up a lot of dust; when all is clear the members go silent as I stand before them in my white demon form; this form is called the Holy Devil, Sting sits up and looks at me with a strike of confusion and amazement, embarrassed I look away to hide my blush without noticing he strikes me and I fall to the ground "Now you throw cheap shots?, didn't think you were that type of guy" he just smiles and helps me get up. I take his hand but before I know it I'm tightly embrace by him I blush and push him away; ugh he won't budge, I feel a breath on my neck and look back to see Rogue hugging me as well I blush even harder. I look around and spot Yukino looking at me "Help me" I mutter barely making a sound she shakes her head and walks away giggling, I look at all the other members but they avoid my gaze; once again I try to get free but fail almost two minutes pass when I hear him say it "You look beautiful in that form" he whispers the once gone blush returns making him snicker, he tries to kiss me but I'm pulled away by Rogue who looks real pissed " She belongs to me, so stay away" he yells a serious expression in his eyes "What no she doesn't" they begin to pull on my arms and are about to touch my waist when I vanish and appear on top of a near tree. "What the-" they say together I cover my scent don't want them to find me so easily now do I; after hours have passed since they left to look for me I jump down and run inside the guild hall, "Hide m-" I can't finish because I feel hands holding mine I turn around to see Sting and Rogue glaring at me I just giggle and break free from their grasp and rush over to hide behind Yukino who just laughs and moves away leaving me exposed and vulnerable. I give her a slight glare and plea but she doesn't budge, now with this opportunity the twin dragons rush towards me and trap me in their arms both fighting to have me for themselves.

After what seems like hours they release me and just stare at me I look up to see that they are both blushing and so I begin to blush as well I get up and try to run to the doors but am stopped once more by them, looking up they once again glare at me and so I sit down on the floor; I look behind them to see that almost no one is here but the group who participated in the GMG, Yukino walks up to us and I immediately hide behind her and hold her hand to make sure she doesn't leave me again. "Hey so will she be accepted or not?" they both nod and so Yukino takes me to get my guild mark and like small puppies they follow; I ask for my guild mark t be black with a silver outline and for it to be on my neck. "What is up with them' I ask quietly "Well they mark what they like and so that means they both like you" "Huh, but they did nothing to me" "Are you sure?" I look down and see small bite marks on my neck and their smell on me is so strong "When did they d- "I'm cut off by Sting "If you didn't feel it that means you are our mate" I just stare at him confused, "Mate?" I mutter "Wait does that mean I'm the mate of both of you?" they just nod I'm about to blush and so I transform into my shadow demon and hide with one of the shadows created by a table and mask my scent. "Lucy come out" they begin to look for me and so I take this opportunity to run well I go home in my shadow form only to find an inferno inside.