The mission

The next couple of weeks were peaceful well almost; the twin fought almost everyday for lucy, seeing who would have her for the day.
Rogue's pov
Today I won the "fight" with sting, I would have lucy for the whole day. Maybe I'll take her on a mission, who knows, my thoughts are interrupted by the guild doors being opened only to see a small white and black exceed. I immediately recognize them as wendy's and gajeel's partners, they are bruised, and have dried blood; I rush over to them, frosh with tears in his eyes and lucy behind me preparing her magic to heal them.
Lucy's pov
I was in the guild talking to minerva and yukino while sitting next to rogue since I belonged to him for the rest of the morning. I see rogue turn around to tell me something but is interrupted by the opening of the doors revealing a beat up and bloody carla and lily; I get up to heal them, so they can tell me what happened and so frosh can stop crying.
Time skip by my laziness
We took both exceeds to the infirmary so they could rest but they refused saying it was an emergency.
Lily's pov
We tell lucy about the mission gajeel and wendy took; defeat a monsters in the mountains near crocus. " We were ambushed by a dark guild saying they had a score to settle with you." I looked at lucy only to see guilt and anger flash through her eyes, but told me to continue. "They beat me and carla because we refused to come get you but since they had gajeel and wendy locked up the threaten to rape her and so we had no other choice but to come" by now carla had broke down in sobs while frosh and lector tried to calm her down, but lucy was emitting a dark aura but what surprised me the most was her eyes they had gone red.
Lucy's pov
After lily told me everything since carla was a little shaken, to say I'm mad is a damn understatement but after realizing that everyone was shaking because of me I calmed down. In a shaky yet deathly voice I asked lily to tell me the name; " Bloody moon" was his answer, that is one of the dark guilds I had taken out during my 2 year training. I carefully picked up carla who continued to sob and lily who refused to meet my gaze. "Don't worry gajeel and wendy will be home soon" I reassured them with a small smile also I told virgo to bring carla a tea and lily a bowl of kiwis since they must be tired; they gladly accepted said items which made both their eyes light up a bit. "Lily, carla don't feel guilty about coming to me because they ordered you I understand" they both looked up to me and flew straight to my chest making me stumble a bit. A groan and growl was heard and they belonged to none other than my two dragons and their exceeds, "Seriously rogue and sting you are jealous of cats, oh and you can join if you want lector, frosh" they immediately flew towards us and joined the hug making carla, lily and all except the jealous pair smiled and laughed.
Nobody's pov
Everyone watched as lucy made the exceeds calm down and smile; the same thought through all their minds " She truly is a light that brings happinness". When she spoke again it was so quiet yet as cold as ice that even minerva shivered, "They'll pay for hurting and keeping my friends caged like animals, be careful bloody moon for you've angered a demon" The mood was broken by sting who asked, "Who is the demon?" we all sweatdrop at his stupidity even lucy which almost fainted looked at him with are you serious look.
Time skip
After everything was set up we had carla and lily lead the way, of course when we arrive my twin dragons will wait outside while I deal with the master and settle the score. When we make it to the entrance the smell of my friends blood fuels my anger; soon they'll pay the debt they've made with the devil. With my anger and knowledge that I'm not alone I step inside.