The fairies have come

We head to the guild hand in hand and are greeted by Yukino who nods at us; today is the day that the members of fairy tail will feel the wrath of saber tooth. The night before a note was found under the gate of saber tooth and it read, "Dear tigers we will be collecting Lucy tomorrow so be ready to fall before us. Also, don't even dare to hide her because if you do your guild hall will not be the only one to crumble. Sincerely, team Natsu" After reading the note all of saber tooth was called in to prepare for the attack; hours have passed until the entrance of the guild is kicked by a pink hair pyro. My body tenses up and I put up a barrier to protect my family all their eyes go wide but I reassure them that it is just for a little time. "Ready to go back Luce?" I flinch at the sound of that nickname knowing well who it is, I stare as the fire mage steps up with a grin, "Never" I answer, enraged by my response he attacks I smile and transform into my water demon; the fighting begins no long after my attacks and Natsu's collide.

In every corner of the guild you can see fight happening, I kept fighting the pyro who kept telling me to come back so no one would get hurt tempted to take the offers so none of my family got hurt; I pushed those thoughts away knowing that if I left they would feel more pain. This fight isn't just for me is for them because I love and care for all of them; Natsu didn't give up even after being covered by bruises and cuts, when I'm about to knock him out a small voice yells for me to stop, I immediately recognize the voice Lissana, but I don't and he falls unconscious. I get up and retransforms into human I begin to walk towards sting and the others to help before I feel a sharp pain on my side, looking down I see a big wound and blood dripping onto the ground. I fall to my knees and gasp when I feel another cut in my flesh when I look up I see lissana standing there with a grin plastered on her lips. "You shouldn't have done that" I say "And why is that?", I smile at her and respond, "She will awaken soon if you keep hurting me and she will show no sympathy to you are anyone who dares hurt me" my smile widens when I see the fear in her eyes but even after my warning she does not listen.

Lissana keeps attacking me despite the warning I gave her; hades begin to take over which is easy since I'm weak. I begin to see red as my eyes shift and dark markings appear around my body, surprised lissana backs away and there I stand before her in my most powerful and caring form; I smile and begin to walk towards her as she backs away, "I told that you that something would awaken if you kept hurting me" I say before hades takes completely over me. My wounds begin to heal and I begin to plea for her not to kill lissana but she may hurt her, I feel a small nod from hades and so she begins to attack. The battle of the tigers and fairies continues to rage on.