Preparations

Waking to the sun shining through the window, I slowly open my eyes only to meat red ones, I yelp and move back to hit something warm. "If you wanted to be close to me just say so" I hear sting say grogily probably barely woke up, I ignore him and walk into the restroom locking the door and activating the charm so they can't get in. After my routine I head down to make breakfast for my two dragons and myself. "Sting I need to have a word with you when we get to the guild in your office' turning to rogue ' you can be there if you want" and with that we finish our meals and head out.
Time skip
Arriving we are greeted by the whole guild, waving we head to sting's office; I have to prepare them for the upcoming war so I don't have to fulfill the prophecy we must defeat zeref or take away his curse.
We enter and sit with me in between rogue's legs much to sting's dismay. I clear my throat "We must train the guild, because Zeref has declared war not only to Sabertooth but also Fairy Fail' I pause to see that they are both shocked judging from rogue's tensed muscles, 'he is doing this due to my refusal to becoming his wife*growl*and since I marked you guys a pro-curse that he placed on the vermillion bloodline to ensure that we marry him has started and can be stopped by either killing zeref or taking away his curse" I look up to meet sting's piercing blue eyes "Very well than we must tell the guild about and began training, when is the war?" he asks "In a year, I have a way to take away his curse without killing him, I found it in one of my mother's diary i don't want to kill my grandma's lover" arms wrap around me from behind making my tense muscles relax immediately, sighing in content I place a hand over rogue's and lean back so his face is in the crook of my neck. I hear a growl and feel a deadly aura looking at sting I see him walking towards us slowly before pulling me into his own arms and burying his face on the side he marked me and licking the mark enticing a moan from me "Like that don't you?" he asks huskily making me shiver, feeling a hot breath on the other side I see black hair and he too licks his mark making me moan and shudder when he blows air by my ear.
Sting moves back a bit before capturing my lips when we part to breath rogue takes my chin so I face him and does the same, they continue this assaults before we hear a gasp turning towards the door we find a very flustered yukino, "I-I'm very sorry, for interrupting" she says before running away. I untouchable myself from their grasp and clear my throat "Sting, announce it to the guild about the war and that we must work together with Fairy Tail, the spell that was controlling them has been removed by me" I say before heading to the door with both tailing behind me. Once we reach the balcony sting clears his throat before beginning, "Tigers, i have an important announcement, a war has been declared by Zeref to not only us but Fairy tail, we will have to train and when the one passes work together with the fairies" there are many What's and Why. I stepped forward "I am what he wants, but I have already marked my mates so I am unfit to become his wife as for fairy tail he wants the body of my grandmother, training can be done individually or with groups as long as you are ready for the war that will come in one year, you may also leave now if you wish" I walk towards sting and whisper in his ear "I'll take yukino with me to the celestial spirit world to train" I walk down towards Yuki to tell her of my plans. I can't help but wonder how the fairies that soar through the skies will prepare for the upcoming war, hope it all goes well because I do not wish to become one of the destroyer of this world.
Sorry if its short but have to prepare to go back to school and my inspiration is leaving me. ~Hikari