War!!!!

An explosion shook some guild members awake and they ran out to see what had happened, smoke had rose into the sky from a part of town and they immediately rang the alarm before going in to dress themselves. Lucy along with the twin dragons awoke in panic and hurried to their positions; lucy would be in the control room with Mavis, Makarov, and warren to protect the body and herself before the plan went into motion. "Go and be safe guys, okay I love you" was her last message before running to the room, her mates smiled before taking off.

All the teams went to their designated areas, the dragon slayers minus sting and rogue used their exceeds to take down the ships from the air, the vehicles did not affect them at all. Natsu was among them being given a chance as well as lisana who was fighting among her siblings. The celestial spirits of lucy were fighting with their own power and extra being given by the spirit king, all were scattered around in order to cover more ground while the silver keys helped the masters form strategies and or use routes to hit the enemy.

Seated in his throne, Zeref watched the fighting gritting his teeth as natsu took down many of his troops and got in the way of him obtaining his queen. "How dare you use my own brother against me, Lucy" his eyes glowed crimsom as a black cloak enveloped him, "The real fight starts now" snapping his fingers twelve figures vowed before him, "Your wishes Lord Zeref" they chorused "Get rid of the pests that are in my way, I want my queen now and get Mavis's body we need that magic" they nodded before disappearing each in a different part of town.

In the air were the three dragon slayers, wendy, gajeel and natsu were a figure appeared, he had an indian style hair with a shirt that covered only the upper part off his body and was glaring at them. "I will show no mercy to those who stand in lord zeref's way" he thrust his hand out as sand began to cover the whole area. "Lucy, everyone shut the doors don't let any sand get in" mavis instructed and they did so, 'Such magic to affect the whole town, please be safe my children' makarov watched on as the battles raged. Wendy using her sky magic blew away most of the sand in their way to attack the opponent, "Now!" the other two prepared their attacks, "Iron-' "Fire' dragon roar!?" it hit head on and the opponent lay down on the ground. "Wendy there is something wrong" she nodded as well watching the enemy on the ground suspiciously. "You seriously are foolish thinking that such attack would defeat me, hehe" wide eyed they all watched as he stood up and his wound closed up with sand, "My turn"

Near the center of the town the thunder legion were setting up a barrier using many different languages to secure it. Freed was panting as his fingers remained planted on the ground to keep the shield up, while bixlow and evergreen scouted the area and provided him with some magic to replenish his a little. 'Freed, are you okay' makarov's voice came and he smiled "I am well master, do not worry I'll be able to hold up" 'I believe in you my child just don't push yourself so much' "I understand master" on the other side makarov sighed before clenching his hands tightly. A hand was placed on his shoulder before a soft voice spoke, "Sorry master but I feel like this is my fault I should have gone with him to prevent my family from having to fight this war" he turned to lucy with a soft look before speaking "It is not your fault, besides if you had left it would have brought more pain to us all. We are fighting for a family member and something precious to us, and we will win for it is our pride as a family" she smiled with glossy eyes, "You are right, we will win and then lets celebrate after rebuilding the town" she said happily while they all sweatdrop at the last part.

Sabertooth fought against two opponents one who could bring up past enemies, while the other could control the mass and volume of an object. Calling out her spirits yukino used libras stardress to pin down most of the army that came with the 2 spriggan, as minerva used territory magic to trap them. Sting and rogue fought against the generals but had a hard time due to being unfocused and worried about lucy. "Stin, rogue, concentrate she is safe so focus on your lives right so you can go back to her!"Minerva yelled in annoyance as they flew back at the forece of an attack they could have dodged if they had been focused. The two shakily stood up, scratches littered their body and their cloth were torn, "She is right we have to win to go back to lucy, come on sting" said man snapped his attention to his partner before nodding and smirking "How romantic can you be?" rogue blushed slightly before glaring at sting, "Lets go" he repeated again and they both launched at their opponent.
Inside the guild the people there watched and prayed that their loved ones came out safely. 'Please you all have to be okay' Lucy held her hands together praying quietly.
"My queen soon the war will be over and you will be by my side as I rule this world" zeref muttered darkly gazing at the image of a praying Lucy as she watched the battles as well.