A war is declared

The sun came up and managed to make a certain blonde mage stir before opening her eyes. Feeling something holding her she panicked and began to squirm, looking down she noticed that it was none other than her 'mates'. After managing to free herself from their grasp she began her morning routine.

Attire

Lucy's pov Not even bothering to wake the others up I headed out

Lucy's pov
Not even bothering to wake the others up I headed out.
'I still can't forgive them, the prophecy will happen now that I marked them'.I walked down into the park heading straight to a blossom tree were he is usually always at this early before leaving. The dark magic could be felt and it made my stomach clench, it keeps of death and destruction it is so heavy but good thing it can't affect me much; reaching the tree I took a deep breath before calling out to him "Why have you called me Zeref?" all I received was a chuckel making me clench my fist in anger "I can hear the hate for me in your voice how hurtful,coming from my bride" he missed "I am not your bride the deal was off the moment you attacked her, or have you forgotten? Although the prophecy will happen it does not change the fact that you wish to attack them" he finally came and stood in front with red eyes gleaming making me freeze, he walked towards me and lifted his hand revealing the marks that sting and rogue left "How dare you let someone else mark you, you belong to me and I will remove their marks and stench before taking you back!?" he screamed enraged but before he could remove my marks my dragon took ahold and hit him sending him towards the tree were my great grandma was buried, i surrounded it with a shield it would not be ruined Mavis. He stands and dust himself off before opening a portal "This will bring war since you do not wish to fulfill the prophet of giving your body, soul and mind to me, I Zeref Dragneel declare war to Sabertooth and Fairy Tail in a year, I need your great grandma's body and you from sabertooth and since they have marked you the prophecy where I take your life and or were you destroy everything will happen let's see which one comes first since becoming mine was the only way of preventing it." and with that he disappeared, Dammit I must tell makarov of the war that will come in one years time.
I head towards fairy tail after telling yukino and min-chan, my dragons can wait besides it is punishment for what they did. The train ride will take another before I arrive in magnolia and can speak with the master of the war that was declared not only to my guild but his as well as my great grandma's.