True beauty of the night

Third POV
The morning came and a blonde mage decided to stay in bed along with one of her mates since the other was not there, hugging him tightly and burying her face in his chest making said male to chuckle at her. "So we are staying here all day just cuddle" sting asked receiving a nod from lucy, "I want to get his smell of off me and want to spend time with you before the war starts" sting growled when she mentioned the incident and began to kiss her all over her upper body making sure to leave his smell but enough for the other male to do so as well, hugging her tightly and inhaling her sweet aroma of vanilla and strawberry he sighed in content when the pink male's smell was only faint. They fell asleep in each other's arms not noticing the black haired male that entered and smiled at their cuddled figures before leaving a note and leaving.
Time skip.
Lucy's pov
I woke up being hugged by sting who was still snoring lightly with a small dribble of drool on the side of his mouth. My mind drifted to rogue who was no where to be found making my dragon whimper, getting up to shower I saw a note on the dresser. Picking it up I read what it said and noted that it was rogue's writing; Meet me at the front of the guild at 8, sorry for upsetting you.
Smiling lightly I hurried to shower since I had about 30 minutes before the meeting; my shower was relaxing, when I stepped into the room I noted that sting was still asleep, shaking my head I got dressed. Walking to the fountain in the park near the guild i saw the silhouette of rogue, smiling I walked faster and tapped his shoulder slightly. Turning ruby eyes met chocolate brown, moving his face closer I couldn't help but blush making a small smirk appear on his face.
Third pov
Holding her hand rogue led lucy into a secluded area of the park were a blanket was set, with small snacks and drinks, lucy smiled seeing this her dragon began to feel happy and relieved that he wasn't mad at them anymore. They settled down and began eating but the whole time he watched her; she looked beautiful under the moon's light, her golden hair glowed, while her skin looked smoother and more tempting, and finally her eyes looked like crystals. When she gazed at him her breath hitched because of how his ruby eyes shone under the moon raising her hand she wiped some crumbs that stayed on his lips. They smiled at one another and returned to watch the scenery before she shivered, lucy nearly screamed when she felt something wrap around her; looking back she saw that it was rogue and relaxed enjoying his warmth.

Lucy felt lips kiss her neck before traveling to her arms making her shiver, "What are you doing rogue?" she asked before sighing in content when he moved closer to her mark, "Nothing just making my smell linger so no one will touch you" he glowered making her tense and shudder in delight. Licking from the base of her neck to her ear he was satisfied when she moaned, but she wasn't going to let him have all the fun so she turned and kissed him deeply earning a grunt after running her nails on his mark. "Sorry for being angry and making you upset, I was more angry at myself for being there to protect you" he started before hugging her tightly and burying his face in the crook of her neck ; laying down with still in his arms they watched the night sky until their eyes closed and they fell into a deep under the moon's light