105

"Wow we're having so much fun."

"That doesn't really sound enthusiastic, Jongdae," Junmyeon points out, pouring cups of juice for everyone.

They decided to meet up for breakfast that morning; a few days after Baekhyun and Chanyeol confessed, two days after Jongdae screamed "This could've happened way before", and a day after Chanyeol posted an Instagram picture that raised questions of the idol dating.

Baekhyun is, of course, very grumpy about all of the theories and supposed "answers" to the Instagram picture, and Chanyeol has been reassuring him with kisses and small promises in the form of sweets and hand holding. Overall, the week had been very productive and all that really had to be done was an official "coming out" to all of their friends, even if they mostly all knew anyway. And maybe Chanyeol would finally reveal that he was dumbo to the groupchat. (He wonders how the rest of them would react, mostly Jongin.)

Baekhyun remembers Junmyeon's reaction when he saw him glued to Chanyeol's side, inviting them inside with observing eyes. After a few minutes, Baekhyun revealed that he had "broken up" with Kris and Junmyeon nearly did a victory dance, being smacked on the head by Jongdae before that could happen.

They now sat outside at Junmyeon's table on the patio, Chanyeol having cooked the meal before them because they all confessed to burning popcorn once.

In addition to the four of them was Sehun, who had tagged along just because he was bored and wanted to know what Baekhyun was like. They would have invited Kris if they didn't know he would freak out and die in the presence of Chanyeol, so they stuck to their small group—the three others rolling their eyes when Chanyeol started feeding Baekhyun strawberries.

"This is lowkey disgusting," Jongdae says, poking at his food as he stares at Chanbaek. "Why did I allow this to happen."

"Because you love me," Baekhyun answers smugly, leaning his head on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Uh. Wrong: Chanyeol loves you."

Chanyeol agrees right after and as Jongdae groans, Junmyeon and Sehun talk about the best bubble tea kinds in their favourite stores.

"How's your boyfriend by the way," Jongdae asks Sehun casually.

"Good. You all remember that I had a scare that Luhan was actually that dude dumbo but after he told me he wasn't, I just kind of forgot about the whole incident... I still don't really know who dumbo is," Sehun confesses and Junmyeon nods.

Jongdae, on the other hand, sends Baekhyun a disbelieving look.

"You guys are all idiots," Jongdae groans and leans back in his chair. "Can you guys really not take any hints?"

"What hints?" Junmyeon questions, "You're being confusing."

"No I'm not! You're just being stupid!"

"Okay who cares about your dysfunctional friendship can I know what you're talking about?" Sehun buts in, ignoring how Baekhyun giggles at some dumb joke Chanyeol makes and leans his head on— "Wait. Chanyeol's a stupid fuck."

"Yeah, and?" Jongdae prompts him to continue.

("I didn't come here to be attacked," Chanyeol says somewhere in the background, but nobody really cares.)