54

[PCY'S UGLY]
Today

wronghay 7:00 PM
CHANYEOL WAS AT MY UNIVERSITY TODAY OMG I'M BLESSED A REAL GOD HAS WALKED ON THE SAME GROUND AS ME

wronghay 7:00 PMCHANYEOL WAS AT MY UNIVERSITY TODAY OMG I'M BLESSED A REAL GOD HAS WALKED ON THE SAME GROUND AS ME

eatmybyuns 7:00 PM
now i have to walk on the tables and chairs for the rest of my life

wronghay 7:00 PM
You can't even get from one cafeteria chair to the other, your fucking short legs would rip

ho.sebooty 7:01 PM
That's a lot of salt right there

eatmybyuns 7:01 PM
you're shorter than me so it ain't bothering anyone :/

wronghay 7:01 PM
Of course I'm shorter. . I'll even be crawling to worship the ground of our blessed uni

never knew i'd look forward to going to school one day

eatmybyuns 7:01 PM
this is ridiculous

wronghay 7:02 PM
YOU'RE ridiculous! are u srs that you didn't see chanyeol at all?? that pic was taken when u didn't have any classes!!

eatmybyuns 7:02 PM
i'm not generally looking for abnormal freaks

why would i even notice someone like chanyeol

wronghay 7:02 PM
because he's damn hOT

eatmybyuns 7:02 PM
still no

Baekhyun can't ever let Jongdae find out that Chanyeol apparently came to Bucheon for him, and even dragged him away to an empty room.

His best friend would probably faint on-spot.

"So, who was that cutie?" Sehun asks when the two of them return to the van. "Fiesty, and pretty hot if you get a good look at him."

"Shut up, go back to your own boyfriend," Chanyeol says dismissively, slipping into his place backseat.

"Wait what the fuck? You know I have a boyfriend?"

"I snooped a little on your phone," Chanyeol lies (but half of it was true because he had snuck around on his phone and found pictures of him and Luhan, but this was after he figured it out through the groupchat).

"Hey! I never go sniff out your secrets!"

"Because you don't want to lose your job."

Sehun's jaw drops at this statement but when he sees the teasing smirk on Chanyeol's face, he only huffs, focusing his attention on the road.

"Whatever it is, the little brunet man definitely didn't seem happy when he came back for his stuff," Sehun speculates. "He looked like he was ready to spit in my face—or anyone's, for the matter. What did you do? I don't condone anything without consent."

Chanyeol shakes his head, looking out the window. "I wouldn't do anything to him without him wanting it—and nothing like that happened, anyway. I was just a piece of shit and I guess I got what I deserved when he completely rejected me."

"I'd reject you too."

"I'd never want you anyway."

hello

this might not be the only update of today, but don't count on me to update (aka don't stay up late bcuz i might not be able to get it out tonight and u'll just pull an all-nighter + sleep is good kids don't follow my example of 3 AM writing shifts thx)

i hope u had a nice day and does anybody watch One Piece?? Zoro is a whole snacc right there damn. I also highkey ship him with Sanji lmao bye

P-Nut oot.