t w o

lai guanlin^^

"baby!" i ran towards him then backhugged him

"baby!" i ran towards him then backhugged him. it was currently lunch time and unfortunately, seob and i were in separate classrooms so we had to meet up outside our classrooms. we started walking to the canteen, and i never released seob from the hug during that time.

"i swear, you have to stop calling me baby and being too clingy, especially when we're at school."

"i want to though!" i rested my chin on his shoulder.

"argh jihoon-ah! stop it! the others might think that we're dating."

"well we aren't dating so why should we care about what they're saying?"

"oh, seems like the little brat has a boyfriend."

oh, what a great day to be alive. it's the tall guanlin guy again.

i released seob from my sandwich of a hug. "seob's not my boyfriend!"

"and that ladies and gentlemen, is what we call being in denial." he bent down to reach my height. "right?"

sungwoon hyung slapped guanlin's back and i've never been so happier in my entire life. "yah! why are you like this? you're not usually like this."

"hyung, you know that hurts." he went back to standing properly.

"i'm pretty sure that it was supposed to hurt," taehyun hyung said as i just became aware of his presence.

"come on, we're gonna talk." sungwoon grabbed guanlin's arm, then added. "we're very sorry, jihoon-ah."

i smiled back at sungwoon hyung in response.

"see you two at practice later!" taehyun hyung said. seob and i nodded in return, and watched as sungwoon hyung pulled guanlin towards their table. sungwoon hyung was pretty strong for someone so small and to even be able to order around a tall guy like guanlin.

"you! park jihoon!" a girl shouted from the table where we were standing, then she stood up and faced me. "you dare talk to guanlin?"

"excuse me? he initiated it."

"i don't believe you. also, if i ever see you talking to guanlin again then you're dead!"

"oh come on, stop that," a girl from the table she was from said.

"oh, you stop it! you just want me to stop since you have a crush on this ass!"

"well what if i do? but anyway, it was obviously guanlin's fault."

"no it's not! it's jihoon's!"

"is not!"

seob pushed me away from the girls. "uhm, i guess this is when we should leave."