b o n u s c h a p t e r f o u r

"Have fun, okay? You'll see your idols!"

"I know, mom. I'll have fun." I waved for the last time, and started to walk out of the house towards the bus station. My destination wasn't exactly that far, but it was not definitely a walking distance.

I couldn't believe it. I was gonna see my idols today. I've been supporting them even before their debut. They have inspired me a lot, especially... him.

I smiled to myself at the thought of him.

Once I arrived at the concert venue, I saw lots of people already at the line.

Thank goodness, I'm in the VIP section.

I sat down at the floor with all the other fans. I turned on my phone and played games to past time. There was more than an hour left before the concert started.

Some people I see from school were waiting in line as well. This group I was seeing was really popular in our school and in South Korea. Everyone knew them. If you were able to go to their concert, you're lucky.

After almost sleeping at the line, I suddenly heard a lady shouting, "Please fix your lines!"

My eyes widened. They were letting us in, already. I hastily stood up and fixed all of my stuff, so that it would be easier for when the guards check my things.

The line was moving painfully slow. Which was ironic, because everyone were rushing to go inside and meet our idols already. I saw people starting to get their banners out. I didn't get mine first, as it would just give me a harder time.

I felt my heart beating ever so fast when it was my time for the security check. The guard went through my things, then gestured me to move forward later on. I struggled to not run and make a scene while going to the concert venue.

It was beautiful, and humongous. Thousands of seats filled the venue from the first floor upwards. Thousands of people started to sit at their assigned seats, all looking excited from my view. I walked fast to the section I was assigned to, which was too near the stage. I had a great view, which I thought made me very lucky.

I saw a group of people in front of me. They looked really close with each other.

Oh, shit. That's Jihoon and Guanlin.

My classmates.

Ironically, I was in a concert, in the standing section. But, I'm actually not that sociable. I mean, I'm okay with going to concerts and stuff, but I'm not really keen on the idea of talking with people. Especially with people who recognize me, but I'm not close to.