t h i r t y s i x

The first performance started

The first performance started. It was Taehyun with his team dancing to Shape Of You.

(A/N: watch this legendary performance if you want to :)) )

The audience looked almost as if they were losing their minds because of the performance. It was legendary.

"Welp, I keep on forgetting that Taehyun's this good at dancing," Sungwoon said, then standing up once again to cheer for his best friend.

"Exactly, he looks too stupid to be this good," Guanlin said.

"Well, that's just mean."

The whole school applauded the team. Very. Loudly. Guys and girls, single or in a relationship, were all cheering for them.

"Holy shit, it's Jihoon's and Seob's turn!" Sungwoon slapped Guanlin lightly.

"And that Kim."

"Well, let's see how good they are."

The lights lit up and they were shocked as the next performers were already in position, just waiting for the song to come on. Which was... Get Ugly.

(A/N: I LOVE THIS SM OHMYGOD WATCH; also ik woojin aint here but he is in the actual performance, but for the sake of this fic, he isn't)

Taehyun went back to their table as soon as the music started playing, signalling the start of the next performance. He was sweating from head to toe, and immediately sat down on the chair.

"Oh, woah, woah, woah!" Sungwoon covered his mouth. "That intro was lit!"

"I know, right?" Taehyun said, smiling as if the people on stage were his kids. "Daniel did well."

As soon as the part wherein Seongwu and Jihoon were popping came on, let's just say it was like a volcano erupted in their school.

"Woah!" Taehyun exclaimed, he sat up from his chair. "That was so cool, I didn't see that coming!"

"Seob's not getting any center time, though," Guanlin commented.

The others nodded their heads at him.

But he was so wrong.

Later on, Seob finally got a center part, and their whole table exploded.

"THAT'S MY SOAP, Y'ALL! MY SOAP!" Sungwoon shouted, jumping up and down. By this time, he wasn't even planning on sitting down anymore. Some of the people near him stared at him with a weirded out expression, but he didn't care.