t h i r t y t w o

And let's just say he almost cried at the sight of the person in front of him

Okay, maybe that was too exaggerated.

But really, Guanlin's visuals made him want to cry.

He was wearing a simple black t-shirt with the words "Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey" paired with skinny jeans. It was very simple yet he pulled it off very well.

"Hi," Jihoon greeted him in a small voice.

"Hi." Guanlin scratched the back of his head. "Let's go?"

Guanlin led him to his car. Also don't get the wrong idea, Guanlin can't drive. He had a driver.

"So, where are we going?" Jihoon asked him, staring at the car's window as if the view outside was very interesting. The car was already moving at this point.

"It's a surprise."

"Fine."

Jihoon fought the urge to move nearer Guanlin to hold his hands in his, or to maybe cuddle with him. All this temptations, yet he just decided to briefly look at Guanlin, only to see that the younger has been staring at him, which made them have eye contact.

He then went back to looking outside for the rest of the ride.

A little later, Guanlin tapped Jihoon's shoulder, who was sleeping. "We're here."

"Hmm..."

"Jihoon... I'm going out now."

"Where are we?" He asked, still half-asleep.

"Open your eyes."

He rubbed his eyes and yawned as he started to open his eyes. As he adjusted his eyes to the lights, he was shocked with what he saw.