t h i r t y

"Well, just because you're the center, that doesn't mean you rule over us all! Asshole!"

"Seob, let's just go," Jihoon muttered, pulling his best friend with him towards the other side of the practice room wherein Daniel and Seongwu were staying.

"What happened over there?" Daniel asked them.

"Samuel's being so annoying!" Seob exclaimed in annoyance. "He's trying to steal every single center spot just because he's so good and he's the center."

"Samuel-ah!" Seongwu called him over. Samuel jogged over to where the others were at.

"What?"

"Seob's telling us- what did you say?"

"I said, Samuel is trying to steal every single center spot."

"Is that true?"

"Well, I'm not trying to steal everything!" Samuel defended himself, his voice going an octave higher than his normal voice. "I just think it's appropriate for me to get certain parts, since I'm the center!"

"Well, which parts do you want?" Daniel asked him.

"Well, at least the intro, outro, and after the chorus."

"That's not too bad," Seongwu said. "Truthfully, the center should have more parts but if that's what you say."

"What?!" Jihoon shouted. "He was trying to steal the chorus part of Daniel and I!"

"And my only center part," Seob said in addition.

"What are you talking about? I never said those," Samuel said, putting on a pouty face.

"Fine. Fuck it. Fuck you. I'm leaving," Jihoon said, hastily leaving the practice room, slamming the door in the way.

Seob sighed and shook his head in disappointment at Samuel. Then, he followed Jihoon outside of the practice room.

Seob grunted as he saw that Jihoon had already walked far. He ran to keep up with his pace. "Where are you going?"

"Canteen. I need to stress eat."

"Daniel hyung and Seongwu hyung wouldn't mind, I guess."

"Yeah..."

"Let's just not talk about it, okay? At least for now."

"Sure."

A few minutes later, they went back to the practice room after eating. So much. Food.

"Where have you two been?" Seongwu asked them.

"Canteen," they both said at the same time.

"So, we have talked with Samuel here, and we have come up with a suggestion for the center parts," Daniel informed them. "We just need your approval."