t h i r t y f i v e

HA HA HA SUNGWOON:RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE

HA HA HA SUNGWOON:
RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE

HA HA HA SUNGWOON:
TALENT SHOW IS TODAY!!!!

lin on me:
what i thought it was next week

yesornoh:
lin u shouldve known why sungwoon was rushing all of us while practicing

lin on me:
ugh are we rly gonna perform

cigar:
yes we are, we alr signed up

cigar:
you get the least lines anyway

lin on me:
well i feel so flattered

HA HA HA SUNGWOON:
IT'S BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO GIVE YOU FEW LINES BITCH EJEEIDHEIDJDI

an older brother soap:
but woot woot sungwoon hyung's our main vocal

yesornoh:
hey me too

cigar:
well youre the sub main vocal

lin on me:
idw do this

yesornoh:
lin just think on the bright side, no dancing

HA HA HA SUNGWOON:
YEAH

HA HA HA SUNGWOON:
GL EVERYONE

HA HA HA SUNGWOON:
ESPECIALLY JIHOON AND SEOB FOR THEIR DANCE PERFORMANCE

yesornoh:
...

HA HA HA SUNGWOON:
AND TAEHYUN

cigar:
LMAO

cigar:
but thanks tho

HA HA HA SUNGWOON:
YOU'RE WELCOME

___________

smol hyung:
lai

tall bean:
whaaaat

smol hyung:
wish hoon good luck

tall bean:
why

smol hyung:
HE'S WAITING FOR YOU TO WISH HIM LUCK

tall bean:
he said that?

smol hyung:
no, i just know it

tall bean:
you just want me to embarass myself

smol hyung:
i know you aren't the kind of person who likes those soft fluff shit lin

smol hyung:
but he needs your support

smol hyung:
better give it soon

___________

"Why am I even here?" Guanlin asked the others, slouching in his seat.

"Because, we told you to," Sungwoon told him. "And don't even think of backing out, we practiced a lot for this."

They were sitting on one of the circular tables provided for the talent show. They had this one table all to themselves.

"So, when are you performing?" Guanlin asked Seob.

"We're second to perform. After Taehyun's team."

Jihoon frowned to himself, seeing as he was in between Guanlin and Seob, yet Guanlin decided to ask Seob and not him. Plus, Guanlin hasn't even made any kind of interaction with him today.

"When will we perform?" Taehyun asked the others.

"I just know we're after that Hwang Minhyun guy," Sungwoon replied.

"Who's he?" Seob asked him.

"Class president. Always is," Taehyun answered.

Despite Jihoon's disappointment that time, he smiled to himself when he remembered that he was planning a surprise. He didn't tell the others that he was performing something else, by himself. But, he's willing to surprise them, especially one person. He made a special request to the people organizing the talent show. To make him have the spot as the last performer. But, they said someone else already took it. Luckily, he got the second to the last spot.

They suddenly heard a voice filling the area. They saw a person on the stage with a mic. "Performers, please proceed to the backstage now. Again, performers, please proceed to the backstage now. Thank you."

"Come on!" Sungwoon shouted at the others, standing up quickly.

As soon as all of the performers entered the backstage, the same person in the stage earlier started to talk loudly.

"Performers one to eight, please stay here already. For performers nine to sixteen, please go here once the fourth performer starts. For performers seventeen to twenty four, please go here once the twelfth performer starts. For performers twenty five to thirty two, please go here..."

Later on, after all those announcements, the other performers left the backstage.

"Uh, Jihoon..." Guanlin called out to him, scratching his head.

"Yes?" He asked him, smiling at him despite his annoyance.

"Can you come with me to the bathroom real quick?"

"Fine. Hurry up," he replied curtly.

As soon as they entered the bathroom, Guanlin slammed the door behind him and locked it.

"What do you—"

Jihoon wasn't able to finish talking when the younger started to hug him tightly.

"U-Uh..." He awkwardly wrapped his arms around his waist. Later on, he relaxed.

They didn't exchange words for a while, just the other's presence was enough for both of them.

After a while, Guanlin spoke up. "Good luck."

Silence invaded the bathroom, until Guanlin spoke again.

"Jihoon hyung."