f o r t y

kim samuel:oh so you're dating that loser now

kim samuel:
oh so you're dating that loser now

park jihoon:
haven't i told you to stop messaging me?

kim samuel:
well you can always press block

park jihoon:
i'm not as immature as you are.

kim samuel:
immature?

kim samuel:
just wait, you'll regret calling me that

park jihoon:
and why is that?

kim samuel:
not telling you ;)

kim samuel:
just watch out

kim samuel:
i hope you enjoy being with your boyfriend while it lasts
seen

___________

"Hey, how do you do this?" Jihoon asked Guanlin, pointing at an item in his math homework.

"I already told you how to do that."

"You haven't."

"I did, the numbers just changed, which makes it look different, but the way of solving it is still the same."

"Well, I might've forgotten how to do it, so..." He looked at his boyfriend with puppy eyes.

"Fine." He sighed, as he started explaining to Jihoon for the hundredth time.

"And, yeah... Do you understand it now?"

Jihoon smiled widely at him. "Yeah, thanks. I'll try doing it on my own now."

Guanlin nodded at him as he started doing his own homeworks as well.

Jihoon internally sighed, taking one last glance at Guanlin, then went on to finishing his homework.

They didn't talk for a while, too engrossed with accomplishing the pile of schoolworks they had to finish. It was good being productive and all, but Jihoon just felt as if there was something up with Guanlin.

"Lin."

"What?" He didn't look up from what he was writing.

"Is something wrong?"

"No."

He stood up, getting kind of impatient with the younger. Then he grabbed his arm. "Let's go get some air outside first."