t w e n t y s e v e n

"So, uh, how are we doing this?"

Jihoon couldn't reply. So, he turned Guanlin around so that he wasn't facing him and turned to the mirror beside him.

He tried opening his mouth even more and took one end of the chicken bone. He gently slid it until it reached the opening of his mouth and immediately took it out of his mouth and to the trash can.

"That hurt."

His loud breaths were the only sounds heard in the bathroom.

"Why did you even put a chicken bone in your mouth?" Guanlin asked, turning around.

"It was an accident. Shit, my gums feel so.... sore," he said as he touched his cheeks.

Then, Guanlin did something they both never thought he would ever do.

He cupped both of Jihoon's cheeks in his hands and started stroking it gently. Jihoon's eyes can't help but widen at the sudden move. It was all he'd ever wanted. Not to mention that they barely had space in between them.

"Hey, you in there?" He snapped his fingers in front of the older's face.

"Y-Yeah. Why?"

"I asked if it made you feel better."

"Well, somehow. Thanks. I think I shouldn't eat anymore tonight," he chuckled quietly. His bright eyes meeting the younger's, as he looked up.

"Jihoon."

"Yeah?"

"About earlier..."

"What?"

"In the rooftop..."

"My candies? You still want 'em?"

"No. When I told you that I like you..."

"I like you too, a lot."

"I didn't mean it in a friendly way, Jihoon."

"What do you mean?"

He dropped his hands from Jihoon's cheeks. "For fuck's sake, Park Jihoon! Can't you see that I'm fucking whipped for you?"

"You sure you're not joking or anything?"

"I'm not!"

He reached out his arm towards Guanlin. "Pinch me. Tell me I'm dreaming."

"I'm not doing that."

"Come on! I just wanna know if I'm dreaming!"

"You're not."

"Okay, let's say I'm not. But why would I believe that you like me?"

"Because it's true?" Guanlin raised one of his eyebrows.

"Prove it."

"How?"

"I don't know."

"Fine."